Essence Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds, Indrajau, Kutaja Seeds, Bitter Oleander
Essence Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds, also known as Bitter Oleander Seeds, are a natural herbal supplement with a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. These small, brown seeds are derived from the fruit of the Holarrhena pubescens tree, which is native to India and other parts of Southeast Asia. They are prized for their bitter taste and believed to possess various health benefits, including promoting digestive health, supporting the immune system, and aiding in weight management.
Additional Information about Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds Powder
This powder is made of Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds, seeds are naturally sundried and grind. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry.
Bitter Oleander Uses
Take 1-2 grams of Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Indrajau Health Benefits
The Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds contain anthelmintic, astringent, carminative, aphrodisiac, astringent, alexipharmic, and antidiarrheal properties. It is beneficial to treat chronic chest infections, asthma, malaria, diabetes, arthritis, hematuria, epilepsy, bronchitis, diarrhea, eczema, and jaundice.
Common Names of Holarrhena Pubescens
Indrajau botanical name is Holarrhena Pubescens, some other common names are cavessi bark, common holarrhena, coneru, conessi bark, and kadwa indrajau. It is mainly found in South-central, China, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Pakistan. In Ayurveda, seeds are used for the treatment of diabetes, fever, indigestion, cough, cold and liver disorders.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness