Essence Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf Powder, Zufa, Hyssop
Hyssop botanical name is Hyssopus Officinalis, some other common names are zufa, yabis, Jupha Zanjibil, Zufa khusk. Hyssop is used as a condiment in culinary and as a medicine in Ayurveda. It contains volatile oil, fat, sugar choline, tannins, carotene, and xanthophyll.
The dried hyssop leaves are considered gentle stimulants and are used in medicines, tonics, bitters, and alcoholic liqueurs, its oil is mostly used in the flavoring of beverages, especially French-type liqueurs.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf Powder
It is brown in color and minty and pungent taste. This powder is made of Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf, leaves are naturally sundried and grind. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry.
Take 1-2 grams of Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Hyssop is beneficial in pulmonary, digestive, uterine, and urinary troubles and asthma and coughs, it has antimicrobial and antioxidant, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties. Hyssop tea is beneficial in colds, coughs, congestion, and lung complaints.
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about - Hyssopus Officinalis
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.