Essence Indian Aloe Vera Powder, Aloe Barbadensis
Indian Aloe botanical name is Aloe Barbadensis, some other common names are musabbar, ghikanvar, elva, and aloe vera. It has a detoxifier, antiseptic, antiseptic, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, antioxidant, and anti-viral properties.
It is a well-known herb to help slow down the appearance of wrinkles and actively repair the damaged skin cells that cause the visible signs of aging. It contains at least three anti-inflammatory fatty acids, cholesterol, campestral, and βsitosterol.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Indian Aloe Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Indian Aloe pulp in this pack, the pulp is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are pale green in color and have bitter, and pungent taste.
Take 5-6 gm of Indian Aloe powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Indian Aloe is beneficial in the treatment of constipation and maintains a good gastric pH, it also helps in inflammatory bowel diseases, non-ulcer dyspepsia, and gastric and duodenal ulcers. Aloe Vera Gel contains a high number of vitamins like vitamin B12, Vitamin A, contains B-Group vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and folic acid.
Here are some potential health benefits of Indian Aloe powder:
Promotes Digestive Health: Indian Aloe powder is believed to have laxative properties, which can help improve digestion and relieve constipation. It also helps to soothe and heal the lining of the stomach, reducing inflammation and improving gut health.
Skin Health: Indian Aloe powder is commonly used in skincare products due to its ability to soothe and hydrate the skin. It can also help to reduce inflammation, acne, and improve overall skin health.
Boosts Immunity: Indian Aloe powder contains polysaccharides, which have been shown to stimulate the immune system and improve its ability to fight off infections.
Anti-inflammatory properties: Indian Aloe powder has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body, which may help alleviate symptoms of conditions like arthritis and asthma.
Wound Healing: The gel from the Indian Aloe plant is commonly used topically to treat wounds, burns, and other skin conditions. The powder can also be used topically to promote healing and reduce inflammation.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Indian Aloe
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.