Indian Spikenard Root Powder, Jatamansi, Nardostachys Chinensis
Indian Spikenard botanical name is Nardostachys Jatamansi, some other common names are Indian Valerian, Spikenard, Indian Valerian, Muskroot, Balchar, Valeriana jatamansi.
The roots are dark brown in color and densely covered with the remains of old leaves, looks like a heavy beard, that’s why its name is jatamansi.
Nardostachys Jatamansi nervine tonic, hypotensive, antiseptic, stomachic, carminative, tranquilizer, sedative, anti-bacterial, antispasmodic, and stimulant properties. The roots of the plants are aromatic, stimulant, bitter tonic, and antiseptic.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Indian Spikenard Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Indian Spikenard Root in this pack, the roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have bitter, and pungent taste.
Take 5-6 gm of Indian Spikenard Root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
The roots of the plants are aromatic, stimulant, bitter tonic, and antiseptic. It is useful in counteracting spasmodic disorder and facilitates secretion or excretion by the natural passage or pores of the body, including urine.
Visit Yipisale to Know More About - Indian Spikenard
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.