Inula Racemosa Root Powder, Pushkarmool
Pushkarmool botanical name is Inula racemosa Root, some other common names are Pohkarmool, Orris Root, and Indian elecampane. The root of Pushkarmool is used in Ayurveda to treat various health aliments.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Inula Racemosa Root Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Inula Racemosa Root in powder form, freshly, cleaned grounded, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Take 5-10 grams of Inula Racemosa Root powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
The Inula Racemosa Root has been used in the indigenous system of medicine for a long time, in Ayurveda, it is considered a specific remedy for cough, asthma, pleurisy, tuberculosis and chest pain, especially pre cordial pain.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness