Medicago Sativa Seeds Powder, Alfalfa, Lasunghas
Alfalfa botanical name is Medicago Sativa, its other common names are lucerne, barsem, lasunghas, and vilayati gavat. It is a native of Europe and now it is widely cultivated in the temperate regions, the subtropics, and at higher altitudes in the tropics. It grows throughout India.
Alfalfa is amazing alkalizing food; it contains 130 to 142mgof alkali-forming elements in every 100 grams. These make it a valuable remedy. It is slightly laxative, digestive, and diuretic and serves as an excellent tonic. It augments the peristalsis or movement of the bowels, improves digestion, and ensures better assimilation of food. Alfalfa builds up for a healthy and vigorous old age and resistance to infection.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Medicago Sativa Seeds Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Medicago Sativa Seeds Powder in this pack, the seeds is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have slightly nutty in taste.
Take 5-6 gm of Medicago Sativa Seeds powder a day with lukewarm water, decoction, or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
It is one of the most nutritional and versatile herbs in Ayurveda, it is one of the richest sources of dietary fiber and chlorophyll, these nutrients make Alfalfa an easily digestible food and it is full of protein and can be a supplement for protein deficient food such as vegetables.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Alfalfa
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.