Myrica Nagi Bark Powder, Kaiphal Chaal, Box Myrtle
Kaiphal botanical name is Myrica Nagi and some other common names are box myrtle, bayberry and kaphal. It is mainly found in India, bark and fruit are edible parts of the plant.
In Ayurveda bark is used for medicinal purposes. Kaiphal is commonly known as a medicinal plant worldwide.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Myrica Nagi Bark Powder
This powder is made of the best quality of Myrica Nagi Bark in this pack, barks are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is dark brown, and it is acrid, bitter, and pungent, in taste.
Myrica Nagi Bark is used in the treatment of asthma, cough, chronic bronchitis, ulcers, inflammation, and anemia, it is also used for the throat. Take 10 gm of Myrica Nagi Bark powder a day with lukewarm water or honey or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Myrica Nagi Bark has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antipyretic properties. It is beneficial in asthma, cough, chronic bronchitis, ulcers, inflammation, anemia, fever, diarrhea, and ear, nose, and throat disorders.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Myrica Nagi
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the English name of kafal?
Kafal English name is Box myrtle or bayberry, its botanical name is Myrica esculenta. it is used in Ayurveda for its various health benefits like cough, cold, intestinal worm, paralysis, joint pain and oral ulcer.
Q -Where is kafal found?
Q - What is Kaiphal called in English?
Kaiphal botanical name is Myrica Nagi, in English, it is box myrtle, bayberry, and kaphal. Some other common names are Kanphal, Kayphal, Ajooree, Vdulbark, Kayachhal and Katphal.