Essence Myrica Nagi Bark Powder, Kaiphal Chaal, Box Myrtle
Essence Myrica Nagi Bark Powder, also known as Kaiphal Chaal or Box Myrtle, is a natural and organic powder made from the bark of the Myrica Nagi tree. The powder is finely ground, making it easy to use in various skincare, haircare, and medicinal applications. Myrica Nagi bark is traditionally known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties, which make it an ideal ingredient in many beauty and wellness products.
The powder can be used in face masks, scrubs, and cleansers for its cleansing and exfoliating benefits. It can also be used in hair masks and conditioners to nourish the scalp and promote hair growth. Additionally, Myrica Nagi bark powder can be used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its various health benefits, including aiding digestion and boosting immunity.
Additional Information about Myrica Nagi Bark Powder
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Myrica Nagi Bark Powder
This powder is made of the best quality of Myrica Nagi Bark in this pack, barks are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is dark brown, and it is acrid, bitter, and pungent, in taste.
Box Myrtle Uses
Myrica Nagi Bark is used in the treatment of asthma, cough, chronic bronchitis, ulcers, inflammation, and anemia, it is also used for the throat. Take 10 gm of Myrica Nagi Bark powder a day with lukewarm water or honey or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Kaiphal Health Benefits
Myrica Nagi Bark has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antipyretic properties. It is beneficial in asthma, cough, chronic bronchitis, ulcers, inflammation, anemia, fever, diarrhea, and ear, nose, and throat disorders.
Common Names of Myrica Nagi
Kaiphal botanical name is Myrica Nagi and some other common names are box myrtle, bayberry and kaphal. It is mainly found in India, bark and fruit are edible parts of the plant. In Ayurveda bark is used for medicinal purposes. Kaiphal is commonly known as a medicinal plant worldwide.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the English name of kafal?
Kafal English name is Box myrtle or bayberry, its botanical name is Myrica esculenta. it is used in Ayurveda for its various health benefits like cough, cold, intestinal worm, paralysis, joint pain and oral ulcer.
Q -Where is kafal found?
Kaiphal botanical name is Myrica Nagi, in English, it is box myrtle, bayberry, and kaphal. Some other common names are Kanphal, Kayphal, Ajooree, Vdulbark, Kayachhal and Katphal.
Share this Product
thank you 😊 very much appreciated 🙏 thank you 😊