Essence Nigella Sativa Seed Powder, Black Cumin, Kalonji
The black cumin botanical name is Nigella Sativa, some other common names are kalonji, black caraway, and Onion seed. The seeds of the plant are used for 2000 years for culinary and for medical purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Nigella Sativa Seed Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Nigella Sativa Seed in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Nigella Sativa Seed powder can be used in culinary for making bread, yoghurt, pickles, sauces, and salads, it is used in Ayurveda to treat various health disorders like asthma, hay fever, itchy and inflamed skin, digestive problems, cough, and congestion, or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
The seeds have antihypertensive, nephroprotection, hepatoprotection, analgesic, antipyretic, antimicrobial, and antineoplastic properties. It is beneficial to treat various aliments like chronic illness: neurological and mental illness, cardiovascular disorders, cancer, diabetes, inflammatory conditions, and infertility. Here are some of the potential health benefits of black cumin:
Anti-inflammatory properties: Black cumin has potent anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body, which can be beneficial in treating conditions such as asthma, allergies, and arthritis.
Immune system booster: Black cumin has been shown to enhance the immune system by increasing the production of immune cells, which can help the body fight off infections.
Antioxidant properties: Black cumin contains antioxidants that can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
Lower cholesterol: Black cumin has been shown to have cholesterol-lowering properties, which can be beneficial in reducing the risk of heart disease.
Digestive health: Black cumin can help improve digestion and relieve digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and stomach pain.
Skin health: Black cumin oil can be used topically to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - Where to buy nigella sativa seeds?
Nigella sativa seeds can be available in groceries stores, supermarkets, or you can buy online by Yipisale.com, we provide international free shipping and easy returns.
Q - How to consume nigella sativa seeds?