Parmelia Perlata Flower Powder, Black Stone Flower, Chadila, Dagad Phool
The black stone flower’s scientific name is Parmelia Perlata, some other common names are chadila, dagad phool, Rock Moss, Pathar Ka Phool and Parmelia des murs According to Ayurveda, it contains proteins, glucose, phenols, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C which are beneficial for overall health.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Two Years Expiry
- Parmelia Perlata Flower Powder
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Parmelia Perlata Flower in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Parmelia Perlata Flower is an excellent source for healthy skin Heal, cough, and asthma, and fights bacterial and fungal infections it is commonly used in Indian households for its unique ability to generate mystic aroma in the food it is added to. or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
It has carminative, laxative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, it is beneficial to reduce the symptoms of gastritis such as inflammation and provide relief from gastritis. It is also beneficial in managing diabetes as it lowers blood glucose levels.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship our international shipments using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing or any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- The original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness