Essence Parmelia Perlata Flower Powder, Black Stone Flower, Chadila, Dagad Phool
Essence Parmelia Perlata Flower Powder is a premium quality spice made from the ground flowers of Parmelia Perlata, a type of lichen found in India. This powder has a distinctive earthy and floral flavor that adds a unique taste and aroma to your dishes. It is commonly used in Indian cuisine, particularly in biryanis, curries, and other meat dishes. The fine texture of the powder makes it easy to blend into your recipes and evenly distribute the flavor.
Additional Information about Parmelia Perlata Flower
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Two Years Expiry
- Parmelia Perlata Flower Powder
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Parmelia Perlata Flower in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Black Stone Flower Uses
Parmelia Perlata Flower is an excellent source for healthy skin Heal, cough, and asthma, and fights bacterial and fungal infections it is commonly used in Indian households for its unique ability to generate mystic aroma in the food it is added to. or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
Dagad Phool Health Benefits
It has carminative, laxative, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties, it is beneficial to reduce the symptoms of gastritis such as inflammation and provide relief from gastritis. It is also beneficial in managing diabetes as it lowers blood glucose levels.
Common Names of Parmelia Perlata Flower
The black stone flower’s scientific name is Parmelia Perlata, some other common names are chadila, dagad phool, Rock Moss, Pathar Ka Phool and Parmelia des murs According to Ayurveda, it contains proteins, glucose, phenols, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C which are beneficial for overall health.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship our international shipments using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing or any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- The original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Parmelia Perlata?
The black stone flower’s scientific name is Parmelia Perlata, some other common names are chadila, dagad phool, Rock Moss, Pathar Ka Phool and Parmelia des murs.
Q - What is stone flower used for?
Parmelia Perlata Flower is an excellent source for healthy skin Heal, cough, and asthma, and fights bacterial and fungal infections it is commonly used in Indian households for its unique ability to generate mystic aroma in the food.