Essence Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder, Kutki, Hellebore, Katuka
Essence Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder, also known as Kutki, Hellebore, or Katuka, is a natural herbal supplement derived from the roots of the Picrorhiza Kurroa plant. It is a highly valued Ayurvedic medicine, widely used in traditional Indian medicine for its numerous health benefits. Our pure and herbal Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder is finely ground and carefully packaged to preserve its freshness, potency, and purity. It is free from any artificial preservatives, fillers, or additives, making it a safe and natural way to support your overall health and well-being.
Additional Information about Picrorhiza Kurroa Root
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Picrorhiza Kurroa Root in this pack, the roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have a bitter, astringent, and pungent taste.
Picrorhiza Kurroa Root Uses
Picrorhiza Kurroa Root is effective to cures periodic attacks of hysteria, epilepsy, and convulsion and promotes the secretion of bile. Take 5-6 gm of Picrorhiza Kurroa Root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Katuka Health Benefits
It is anti-microbial, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, antimutagenic, cardio-protective, hepato-protective, anti-malarial, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-ulcer, and nephroprotective properties. Picrorhiza is beneficial in the treatment of dyspepsia, ascites, congestion of the liver.
Common Names of Picrorhiza Kurroa Root
Kutki Botanical name is Picrorhiza Kurroa, other common names are picrorrhiza, yellow gentian, picroliv, katuka, katuki, kurri, kuru, hellbore. It is found in Himalyan regions of China, Pakistan, India, Bhutan, and Nepal. Its trade name picrorrhiza is based on a scientific name.
Picrorhiza Kurroa is considered an important medicinal plant that is mostly used in the traditional medicinal system for asthma, jaundice, fever, malaria, snakebite, and liver disorders.
Visit Yipisale to Know more about - Picrorhiza Kurroa
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.