Essence Piper Cubeba Powder, Kababchini, Tailed Pepper, Java Pepper
Kabab Chini English name is Cubeb or Tailed Pepper, its scientific name is Piper Cubeba, genus pepper, piper cubeb, and java pepper. Dried Piper Cubeba berries are used in Ayurveda for many medicinal benefits like digestion, constipation, inflammation, cough, cold, sexual, and urinary health issues. It is also used for cooking and in hot drinks like tea in Asian countries.
Essence Piper Cubeba Powder, also known as Kabab Chini or Tailed Pepper, is a versatile and flavorful spice that adds a unique dimension to your cooking. This powder is made from the dried berries of the Piper cubeba plant, which is native to Indonesia. It has a complex, slightly sweet and spicy taste that works well in a variety of dishes, from savory meat dishes to sweet baked goods. It's also commonly used in traditional herbal medicine for its potential health benefits.
Additional Information about Piper Cubeba
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Piper Cubeba Powder
We have used the best quality dried piper cubeba berries in this pack, berries are naturally sundried and grind. It has a pungent and bitter spicy taste. The herb come with 24 months expiry.
Tailed Pepper Uses
This is ready to use powder and comes with a 2-years expiry, take ½ tsp and mix with tea, milkshakes, and yogurt, use while cooking like pepper, or use as a rub for curing meat. You can also take it directly with lukewarm water and milk. As recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Kababchini Health Benefits
Piper Cubeba has aesthetic, anthelmintic, anti-asthmatic, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, appetizer, and aromatic properties. It is helpful to increase immunity, gives relief from cough and cold, improves digestion and bowel movement, good for oral health.
1. Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties: Cubeb pepper has been found to have antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it useful in treating various infections.
2. Respiratory Problems: Cubeb pepper has been used to treat respiratory problems such as coughs, colds, bronchitis, and asthma.
3. Digestive Issues: Cubeb pepper is believed to stimulate digestion and help relieve digestive problems such as bloating, flatulence, and indigestion.
4. Pain Relief: Cubeb pepper has been used to relieve pain and discomfort caused by headaches, toothaches, and menstrual cramps.
5. Sexual Health: Cubeb pepper has been used as an aphrodisiac and to improve sexual function and libido.
Java Pepper Side Effects
1. Allergic Reactions: Some people may be allergic to piper cubeba and may experience symptoms such as itching, redness, and swelling of the skin.
2. Stomach Discomfort: Overconsumption of piper cubeba powder may lead to stomach discomfort and other digestive problems.
3. Interaction with Medications: Cubeb pepper may interact with certain medications, including blood thinners and medications for high blood pressure, and may affect their efficacy.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What is Kabab Chini used for?
Kabab Chini has an aesthetic, anthelmintic, anti-asthmatic, antiemetic, and anti-inflammatory properties, It is used to increase immunity, gives relief from cough and cold, improves digestion and bowel movement, good for oral health.
Is Kabab Chini the same as black pepper?
As per look wise Kabab chini and black pepper are very much similar, but in taste, nature, uses, and benefits they have different properties.