Pistacia Integerrima Gall Powder, Pistanchio tree, Kakada Singhi
Pistanchio botanical name is Pistacia Integerrima, some other common names are Kakrashinghi, Kakara, Drek, Gurgu, Kakkara, Kaketisringi and Dusthpuchittu. It is mainly found in Northwestern Himalayas and cultivated in Punjab.
This herb is used in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits, it helps to treat respiratory disorders, viral and bacterial infection. It can be used orally or externally.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Pistacia Integerrima Gall Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Pistacia Integerrima Gall in this pack, the gall is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have bitter, and astringent taste. It has hot potency.
Take 5-6 gm of Pistacia Integerrima Gall powder a day with lukewarm water, decoction, or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Pistacia Integerrima Gall is beneficial for diarrhea as it prevents the loss of fluid from the body, it also manages cough by removing excess mucus from the respiratory tract. It has antidiarrheal and antimicrobial properties. If the karkatshringi powder taken with honey helps manage cough, cold and bronchitis.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.