Polygonatum Verticillatum Root Powder, Shakakul Mishri, Wild Parsnip
Shakakul Mishri botanical name is Polygonatum Verticillatum, other common names are trachydium lehmanni, shaqaqul misri, sakakul mishri, shakakul musli. It is a valuable herb in Ayurveda, it is mainly in temperate regions of the northern hemisphere, most concentrated in the Himalayas.
The Polygonatum verticillatum has importance in traditional systems of medicine due to its broad therapeutic potential especially of its rhizome.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Polygonatum Verticillatum Root Powder
This powder is made of Polygonatum Verticillatum Root, roots are naturally sundried and grind. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry.
Take 1-2 grams of Polygonatum Verticillatum Root powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Shakakul Mishri Root possesses antimalarial, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, lipoxygenase, antidiarrheal, antispasmodic, antinociceptive, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. It is beneficial in urine-genital disorders, nerve tonic, general weakness, hemorrhoid, leucorrhea, anemia, gastric problems, wounds, and rheumatism.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.