Pterocarpus Marsupium Stem Bark Powder, Vijaysar Powder, Malabar Kino
Vijaysar botanical name is Pterocarpus Marsupium and other common names are Malabar kino, Indian Kino & Bijasal. It is a large deciduous tree and is mainly found in Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka, its bark stem is used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Pterocarpus Marsupium Stem Bark Powder
This powder is made of Pterocarpus Marsupium stem bark, it has an astringent, slightly bitter, and earthy taste and the stem bark powder is brown in color. It helps to treat diarrhea, dysentery, urethral discharges
Vijaysar has anti-diarrhoeal, anti-hemorrhagic, and antioxidant properties, in Ayurveda, it is traditionally used for diabetes. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-3 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Pterocarpus Marsupium stem bark powder is beneficial in the treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, urethral discharges, asthma, and skin diseases. Mainly it is used in Ayurveda for diabetes, blood sugar control and to improve metabolism.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Pterocarpus Marsupium used for?
Pterocarpus Marsupium is a useful herb in Ayurveda that is used to control diabetes and blood sugar levels, it is also helpful in diarrhea, dysentery, urethral discharges, asthma, and skin diseases.
Q - What is Vijaysar powder?
Vijaysar powder is made from stem bark, and it is beneficial in many health problems like diabetes, blood sugar, and asthma, it increases metabolism.
Q - What is the common name of Pterocarpus marsupium?
Pterocarpus Marsupium is a botanical name of Vijaysar, its English name is Indian Kino, other common names are Malabar kino, Indian Kino & Bijasal.