Essence Pueraria Tuberosa Root Powder, Vidarikand, Indian Kudzu
Vidarikand botanical name is PUERARIA TUBEROSA ROOT and other common names are Indian kudzu, Nepalese kudzu, and Bhukushmandi. Its roots are used in Ayurveda for medicinal health benefits, it helps to keep body tissue cool and refresh and improve digestion and immunity.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Pueraria Tuberosa Root Powder
Vidarikand root powder is off-white in color and has a mildly sweet and starchy taste, the pack contains Pueraria Tuberosa Root in powder form, the roots are naturally sundried and hygienically grind and pack on order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry.
Vidarikand root powder is useful for the treatment of hepatic diseases, discoloration of the skin, and fever and boosts strength, endurance, memory, and immunity. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
1. As a food ingredient: Pueraria Tuberosa root powder is used as a food ingredient in some traditional dishes.
2. Traditional medicine: In traditional medicine, Pueraria Tuberosa root powder is used to treat a variety of health conditions, including inflammation, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease.
Pueraria tuberosa root powder has many health benefits, it improves immunity, energy & endurance, and libido. It also benefits infertility issues and improves reproductive health in both men and women. it has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties and has high nutritional values. It promotes physical strength and is beneficial to the complexion.
1. Antioxidant properties: The root of Pueraria Tuberosa is rich in antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
2. Anti-inflammatory effects: Pueraria Tuberosa has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help reduce swelling and pain.
3. Improved cardiovascular health: Pueraria Tuberosa may help improve heart health by reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and oxidative stress.
4. Supports healthy blood sugar levels: Pueraria Tuberosa may help regulate blood sugar levels, making it a potential treatment for diabetes.
Digestive issues: Consuming large amounts of Pueraria Tuberosa root powder can cause digestive problems, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Interactions with medication: Pueraria Tuberosa root powder may interact with certain medications, such as blood-thinning drugs, so it's important to speak with a doctor before taking it.
Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to Pueraria Tuberosa root powder, and may experience symptoms such as itching, redness, and swelling.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Pueraria tuberosa used for?
Vidarikand has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties, it is used for discoloration of the skin, and fever and boosts strength, endurance, memory, and benefits in infertility issues.
Q - What are the benefits of kudzu?
Pueraria tuberosa is the botanical name of Vidarikand or Indian Kudzu, it is beneficial in treatment of fever, menorrhagia, skin diseases, wounds, bronchial asthma, and jaundice.