Essence Quercus Infectoria Fruit Powder, Majuphal, Manjakani, Gall Oak - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
The Essence Quercus Infectoria Fruit powder is rich in tannins, gallic acid, and other beneficial compounds that have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. These properties make it an excellent natural remedy for various health issues such as digestive problems, skin infections, and vaginal health.
Additional Information about Quercus Infectoria Fruit
- Naturally Sundied & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 Months Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
This powder is made of the best quality Quercus Infectoria fruit in this pack, fruits are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color, and it is pungent, and slightly bitter in taste, and it has cold potency.
Aleppo Oak Uses
The Quercus Infectoria fruit powder is used to treat swollen, spongy, and bleeding gums, vaginal infections and treats wounds. It is commonly used in women's health as it helps to tighten and tone the vaginal muscles, improve lubrication, and reduce inflammation, making it an effective treatment for vaginal dryness, itching, and bacterial infections.
Additionally, Essence Quercus Infectoria Fruit powder is also used in skincare products as it helps to reduce acne, blemishes, and dark spots, and tighten the skin, giving it a youthful and radiant appearance.
Gall Oak Health Benefits
Quercus Infectoria has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, and antidysentery properties. It is beneficial in treatment of wounds, control bleeding, piles, oral diseases, diarrhea, dysmenorrhea, internal hemorrhages, gonorrhea, leucorrhea, and other vaginal discharges. it is very important medicinal plant, for its astringent action.
It is also used for dental problems like toothache and gingivitis.
Common Names of Quercus Infectoria
Manjakani botanical name is Quercus Infectoria, some common names are Aleppo oak, manjakani, Aleppoek, Asian Holly Oak, Aleppo Oak.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Majuphal in English?
Majuphal botanical name is Quercus Infectoria and English name is Oak galls or Gall nut, it is known for producing galls.
Q - What is the use of Majuphal?
The Quercus Infectoria fruit powder is used to treat swollen, spongy, and bleeding gums, vaginal infections and treats wounds. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, and antidysentery properties.