Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder, Sarpagandha, Indian Snakeroot, Serpentine
Sarpagandha botanical name is Rauvolfia Serpentina, in English, it is known as Indian Snakeroot and its other common names are devil pepper, serpentine wood, nagulakand.
It is mainly found in the northern region of India; it is a flowering shrub and its long tapering roots like a snake are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Rauvolfia Serpentina Root Powder
This powder is made of Rauvolfia Serpentina root, it has carminative, hypotensive, sedative, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is bitter, pungent, astringent, in taste, and hot in potency.
In Ayurveda, it is used in the treatment of hypertension, anxiety, insomnia, and stomach infections. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Sarpagandha root powder is beneficial in hypertension, trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach worm infestation, and infections. It also improves digestion and blood sugar level.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q -What is Rauvolfia serpentina used for?
In Ayurveda Rauvolfia serpentine has many medicinal properties like a carminative, hypotensive, sedative, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory and it is used for hypertension, trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach worm infestation, and infections.