Essence Red Areca Catechu Powder, Chikni Supari, Betel Nut - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
Essence Red Areca Catechu Powder, also known as Chikni Supari or Betel Nut, is a natural herbal product that is made from the dried and crushed seeds of the Areca Catechu tree. This powder is widely used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its various health benefits, including improving digestion, reducing bad breath, and promoting oral health. It is also commonly used in cultural practices and ceremonies in many parts of the world.
The Essence Red Areca Catechu Powder is made from high-quality seeds and is processed and packaged under strict quality standards to ensure its purity and effectiveness. This fine powder has a deep red color and a slightly bitter taste, making it perfect for adding to your favorite foods or drinks.
Whether you're looking to improve your overall health or add a unique flavor to your cooking, the Essence Red Areca Catechu Powder is an excellent choice that has been used for centuries for its numerous health benefits.
Additional Information about Red Areca Catechu
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Two Years Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Red Areca Catechu in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination. You can also buy this herb in bulk.
Chikni Supari Uses
Red Areca Catechu is useful in women's physical weakness, facial paleness, anemia, backache, and joint pain. or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
Betel Nut Health Benefits
It is anti-microbial, digestive, therapeutic, and anti-inflammatory properties, it balances the Kapha, pitta doshas. It is beneficial anemia and back-ache, pain in shins, anxiety, and uneasiness, it is also beneficial in indigestion and blandness in mouth.
Common Names of Betel Nut
Betel Nut Scientific name is Red Areca Catechu, some other common names are chikni, chikani supari, betle nut, chol supari, areca nut, fufal, sopari and areca palm. According to Ayurveda, it is used to treat various ailments and use as a mouth freshener because of its mouth-watering taste.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship our international shipments using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
- Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund.
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing or any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- The original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.