Rheum Emodi Roots Powder, Revand Chini, Indian Rhubarb
Revand chini botanical name is Rheum Emodi roots and its other common names are Indian rhubarb, rawash, rheumemodi, nettureval chini. The root of the plant is used in Ayurveda for various health benefits. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Rheum Emodi Roots Powder
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
This pack contains rheum emodi roots powder, it is pungent and bitter in taste and brown in color. It contains rich vitamins and minerals like calcium, phosphorous, iron, and vitamin C. It improves digestion and manages bowel moments.
Revand chini is useful to get relief from constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, and improves digestion. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Revand chini has many health benefits, it improves weak digestion, jaundice, liver disorder, and maintains healthy intestinal functions.
Visit Yipisale Blog to Know More About - Rheum Emodi