Essence Rheum Emodi Roots Powder, Revand Chini, Indian Rhubarb
Rheum Emodi Roots Powder is rich in antioxidants and contains compounds such as anthraquinones and tannins, which have been shown to have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This natural product is also used in cosmetic applications to help improve skin health. With our bulk packing of Rheum Emodi Roots Powder, you can enjoy the many benefits of this natural remedy in a cost-effective and convenient way.
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 Months Expiry
This pack contains rheum emodi roots powder, it is pungent and bitter in taste and brown in color. The herb is hygienically grind and pack on order basis, pack come with 24 month expiry.
Revand chini is useful to get relief from constipation, diarrhea, dysentery, and improves digestion. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Medicinal: The roots of Rheum emodi are used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of digestive and inflammatory conditions, such as constipation, bloating, and osteoarthritis.
Culinary: The leaves and stems of the plant are sometimes used in cooking and as a vegetable in certain regions.
Revand chini has many health benefits, it improves weak digestion, jaundice, liver disorder, and maintains healthy intestinal functions. It contains rich vitamins and minerals like calcium, phosphorous, iron, and vitamin C. It improves digestion and manages bowel moments.
Digestive health: Rheum emodi root is believed to stimulate digestive function, reduce bloating, and relieve constipation.
Anti-inflammatory: The root is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce pain and swelling associated with various conditions, including osteoarthritis.
Antioxidant: Rheum emodi root contains antioxidants that can help protect cells against damage from free radicals.
Common Names of Rheum Emodi
Indian Rhubarb / Revand chini botanical name is Rheum Emodi roots and its other common names are Indian rhubarb, rawash, rheumemodi, nettureval chini. Essence Rheum Emodi Roots Powder, also known as Revand Chini or Indian Rhubarb
While Rheum emodi root is considered safe when taken in appropriate doses, excessive consumption can lead to some side effects, including:
- stomach discomfort
- Skin irritation
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.