Essence Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder, Manjistha, Indian Madder
Essence Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder is rich in antioxidants and possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties. It is traditionally used to promote healthy skin, support liver and kidney functions, boost immunity, improve digestion, and aid in blood purification.
Additional Information about Rubia Cordifolia Root
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Rubia Cordifolia root in this pack, roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry.
It is brown in color, and it is pungent, and slightly bitter in taste, and it has hot potency.
Indian Madder Uses
The Rubia Cordifolia root powder is used to detoxify the blood, and remove tangent blood, it is excellent remedy for stomach and duodenal ulcers.
Take 5 gm of Rubia Cordifolia powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Manjistha Health Benefits
Manjistha is one of the most valuable herbs in Ayurveda, the world’s oldest health care system which highly valuable medicine known for lymph mover and blood purifier.
It is also a well-known rasayana – a rejuvenate. It has gastro-protective, anti-diarrheal, anti-dysenteric, and anti-ulcer properties.
It is also beneficial for common cold, sore throat, cough, and flu symptom.
Common Names of Rubia Cordifolia
Majistha botanical name is Rubia Cordifolia, and some common names are rubia cordata, galium cordifolium, Indian madder, madderwort, aromatic madder and manjisth. It is mainly found forest of Pakistan, India, China, Korea, Japan, and Mongolia. It is a climber plant with small, greenish white flowers. The root of the plant is used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Rubia cordifolia used for?
Rubia cordifolia is one of the most valuable herbs in Ayurveda, the world’s oldest health care system which highly valuable medicine known for lymph mover and blood purifier.
It powder is used to detoxify the blood, and remove tangent blood, it is excellent remedy for stomach and duodenal ulcers.