Essence Saraca Asoca Tree Bark Powder, Ashoka Tree, Ashok Chal - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
The Essence Saraca Asoca Tree Bark Powder, also known as Ashok Chal, is a natural supplement made from the powdered bark of the Saraca asoca tree. The bark powder is rich in bioactive compounds such as tannins, flavonoids, and alkaloids that are believed to have various health benefits, including support for menstrual health and reproductive function. This product is vegan and free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
Additional Information about Saraca Asoca Tree Bark
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 Months Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
This powder is made of the best quality Ashoka Tree Bark Powder in this pack, the bark is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have astringent and slightly bitter in taste and have cold potency.
Saraca Asoca Tree Bark Uses
Take 5-6 gm of Ashoka Tree Bark powder a day with lukewarm water, decoction, or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Ashok Chal Health Benefits
Ashoka bark contains various kind of minerals like silica, sodium, potassium, iron, calcium, tannins, flavonoids, and glycosides. It has antioxidant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-inflammatory anti dyspeptic, and diuretic properties.
Common Names of Saraca Asoca
Ashoka bark botanical name is Saraca Asoca, some other common names are Ashoka, Anganapriya, asok, asoka, kankeli and saraca indica. It is grown in gardens for its handsome flowers, this tree is considered sacred in India.
The bark of Ashoka has numerous health benefits, and it is used in Ayurveda from ancient times to cure health ailments. It helps to treat the uterine disorder, piles, dysentery, menstrual flow, hormones, and relief from abdominal pain. It is the best medicine in Ayurveda for easing heavy menstrual flow and relieving discomfort.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Ashoka bark used for?
Ashoka bark is one of the renowned Ayurveda medicine which has been used since ancient times, it has numerous health benefits, and the bark of the banyan tree is extensively used in the herbal preparation.
Q - Can Ashoka be taken during periods?
Ashoka tree bark is beneficial in the treatment of Menorrhagia, due to its cold potency it helps to control heavy menstrual bleeding during periods.
Q - Is Saraca indica and saraca Asoca same?
Saraca asoca is the botanical name of the Ashoka tree, some other common names are Ashoka, Anganapriya, asok, asoka and Saraca indica.
Q - What is the common name of Saraca indica?
Saraca indica is the common name of Ashoka tree, other name are Ashoka, Anganapriya, asok, asoka and Saraca indica.
Q - What are the benefits of Ashoka tree?
Ashoka tree bark is used in Ayurveda to treat health ailments, here are the health benefits of Ashoka Tree Bark.
- Uterine Disorder
- Skin Disorder