Essence Solanum Nigrum Fruit Dry, Makoy, Black Nightshade, Blackberry Nightshade
Essence Solanum Nigrum Fruit Dry, also known as Makoy, Black Nightshade, or Blackberry Nightshade, is a dried fruit of a plant that belongs to the Solanaceae family. These fruits are carefully sourced, dried, and packed to preserve their purity and quality. With their mildly sweet and sour taste and nutty aroma, these fruits are commonly used in Indian and other Asian cuisines. Additionally, Solanum Nigrum Fruits are believed to have various health benefits due to their high nutritional value, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are also used in traditional medicine to treat various ailments.
Additional Information about Solanum Nigrum Fruit Dry
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Solanum Nigrum Fruit Dry
This pack contains naturally dried Solanum Nigrum seeds in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Black Nightshade Uses
Take 1-2 grams of Solanum Nigrum seeds dry a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Blackberry Nightshade Health Benefits
The makoy has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, anti-diabetic, laxative, anti-allergic, diuretic, and antioxidant properties. It corrects disordered processes of nutrition by which the organism ingests, digest, absorb, transport, utilizes, and excretes food substance and restore the normal function of the system.
Common Names of Solanum Nigrum Fruit
Black Nightshade botanical name is Solanum Nigrum, and other common names are Makoy, sunberry, wonder cherry, poison berry, Kaamani, Ghati, and Makoi.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Solanum nigrum called in India?
Q - What are the health benefits of Solanum nigrum?
Solanum nigrum, also known as black nightshade, is a plant that has been traditionally used for medicinal purposes in various parts of the world. Some of the health benefits associated with Solanum nigrum include:
Anti-inflammatory properties: Solanum nigrum contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate symptoms associated with conditions like arthritis and other inflammatory disorders.
Antioxidant properties: The plant is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body against oxidative stress and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
Immune system support: Solanum nigrum contains compounds that can help boost the immune system, making it more effective at fighting off infections and diseases.
Digestive health: Solanum nigrum has traditionally been used to treat digestive disorders such as constipation and diarrhea.
Skin health: The plant has been used topically to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Q - What is the Solanum nigrum common name?
Solanum nigrum has several common names depending on the region and language. Some of the common names of Solanum nigrum are:
Small-fruited black nightshade
Kakamachi (in Ayurveda)
Manathakkali (in South India)
Makoi (in North India)
Duscle (in Jamaica)
Popolo (in Hawaii)
Cheruuthulli (in Kerala, India)
Futsi (in Swahili)