Essence Syzygium Cumini Seed Powder, Jamun Guthli, Indian Black Plum Seed
Jamun Guthli botanical name is Syzygium Cumini Seed, some common names are Malabar plum, Java plum, black plum, Jamun, jambolana, and Indian black plum. It is mainly found in India and some Asian countries. The dried leaf and seed of the fruit is used in Ayurveda for their medicinal health benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Syzygium Cumini Seed Powder
Syzygium Cumini seeds have a pungent and bitter mixed taste and the powder of the seed is brown in color. We have used the best quality dried Syzygium Cumini Seed or Jamun Guthli in this pack, seeds are naturally sundried and grind. The herbs comes with 24 months expiry.
This is ready-to-use powder and comes with 2 years expiry, take ½ tsp and mix with smoothies, milkshakes, yogurt, or any of your preferred drinks. You can also take it with lukewarm water and milk. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
1. As a natural remedy for diabetes: Syzygium cumini seed powder is used as a natural remedy to manage blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
2. In cooking: Syzygium cumini seed powder is sometimes used as a spice in cooking, particularly in Indian and Southeast Asian cuisine.
Syzygium Cumini Seed has diuretic, anti-nociceptive, hypothermic, chemoprotective, and cardioprotective properties. The powder of seed helps to treat diabetes, allergies, viral infection, inflammation, and gastric ulcer. Jamun guthli has rich nutritional value and contains minerals and vitamins.
1. Blood sugar control: Syzygium cumini seed powder has been shown to have antidiabetic properties and may help in reducing blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
2. Antioxidant properties: The seed powder is a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect the body against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
3. Cardiovascular health: Syzygium cumini seed powder may improve heart health by reducing cholesterol levels and preventing the formation of blood clots.
4. Anti-inflammatory properties: The seed powder has anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce inflammation in the body, which is thought to play a role in various diseases and conditions.
While Syzygium cumini seed powder is considered safe for most people, some individuals may experience side effects, such as gastrointestinal distress, allergic reactions, and low blood pressure. It is also important to note that the use of Syzygium cumini seed powder has not been well-studied in pregnant or breastfeeding women, so it is best to avoid use in these populations.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What are the uses of syzygium Cumini?
The seed powder of Syzygium Cumini helps to treat diabetes, allergies, viral infection, inflammation, and gastric ulcer. Jamun guthli has rich nutritional value and contains minerals and vitamins.
Q - What is the uses of Syzygium cumini?
Syzygium cumini is the botanical name of Indian plum or Jamun, the fruit and its seeds has high nutritional values. The seeds helps to treat diabetes, allergies, viral infection, inflammation, and gastric ulcer.
Q - What is the English name of Syzygium cumini?
Syzygium cumini English name is Black Plum, its is called Jamun in Hindi. It is mainly found in India and some Asian countries.
Q - What is the common name of Syzygium cumini?
Syzygium cumini is the botanical name of Indian black plum, some other common names are jamun, Malabar plum, Java plum, black plum and jambolana.
Q - Is jamun seed good for health?
Yes, Jamun or Indian black plum seeds contains high nutritional values, it has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-diabetic properties. Seeds are good source of protein, fibers, vitamins and minerals.
Q - Is black plum same as jamun?
Yes, black plum and jamun both are same, jamun fruit is dark purple and its seeds are white to pink and they turned grey when dried. The shapes of the jamun fruit and seed
resembled the oblong shape.
Q - How jamun seeds use for skin?
You can used dried jamun seeds powder as a scrubber or as pack. Use the pack twice a week. It helps to nourish the skin and wipe out the dead cells of the skin.
For Pack: Take a bowl and add jamun seeds powder, neem leaf powder and rose leaf powder. Mix them well and add rose water or normal water to make a pack. Apply this pack on clean face and rinse after 15-20 minutes.
For Scrub: Take a bowl and add jamun seeds powder, lemon peel powder and gram flour. Add coconut oil or water to make a paste, apply it on skin and gently rub. Leave for 5-10 minutes and rise the face.