Essence Tephrosia Purpurea Powder, Sharpunkha, Wild Indigo
Essence Tephrosia Purpurea Powder is a high-quality herbal supplement that is made from the leaves of the Tephrosia Purpurea plant. This plant is known for its numerous health benefits and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. The powder is packed with antioxidants, flavonoids, and alkaloids that help boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and promote overall well-being. It is a natural and safe way to support a healthy lifestyle.
Additional Information about Tephrosia Purpurea
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 Months Expiry
This pack contains naturally dried Tephrosia Purpurea in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Wild Indigo Uses
Tephrosia Purpurea powder is good for use in the detoxification of the liver, and urinary tract infections and it acts as a blood purifier or is consulted by the doctor before use.
Sharpunkha Health Benefits
It has Antibacterial anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, it is beneficial in cold, cough, diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence, gonorrhea, and leprosy. It is also beneficial in r impotency, asthma, diarrhea, gonorrhea, rheumatism, ulcer, and urinary disorders.
Common Names of Tephrosia Purpurea
Wild Indigo scientific name is Tephrosia Purpurea, some other common names are pleehashatru, neelavrukshakruti, shimbiphala, mahaushadhi and sharapunkha. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times, it is mainly used for liver ailments.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name of Tephrosia purpurea?
Wild Indigo scientific name is Tephrosia Purpurea, some other common names are pleehashatru, neelavrukshakruti, shimbiphala, mahaushadhi and sharapunkha.
Q - What is the Latin name of Sharpunkha?
Sharpunkha Latin name is Tephrosia Purpurea, some other common names are wild indigo, pleehashatru and neelavrukshakruti.
Q - What are the active compounds present in Tephrosia purpurea?
Tephrosia purpurea contains various active compounds, including rotenoids, flavonoids (such as tephrosin, rotenone, and deguelin), alkaloids, saponins, and terpenoids. These compounds are responsible for its pharmacological activities.
Q - Is Tephrosia purpurea powder effective for liver disorders?
Tephrosia purpurea has been traditionally used for liver disorders in Ayurvedic medicine. It is believed to possess hepatoprotective properties, helping to protect and support liver function.
Q - Can Tephrosia purpurea powder help in managing skin diseases?
Tephrosia purpurea has been traditionally used in the treatment of skin diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis. It is believed to possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help in managing these conditions.
Q - What are the potential anti-inflammatory properties of Tephrosia purpurea powder?
Tephrosia purpurea has shown potential anti-inflammatory activity in preclinical studies. The flavonoids and rotenoids present in Tephrosia purpurea are believed to contribute to its anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes and cytokines.
Q - Is Tephrosia purpurea powder beneficial for kidney health?
Tephrosia purpurea has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for kidney-related ailments. It is believed to possess diuretic properties, aiding in the elimination of toxins from the body.