Tephrosia Purpurea Powder, Sharpunkha, Wild Indigo
Wild Indigo scientific name is Tephrosia Purpurea, some other common names are pleehashatru, neelavrukshakruti, shimbiphala, mahaushadhi and sharapunkha. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times, it is mainly used for liver ailments.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Tephrosia Purpurea Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Tephrosia Purpurea in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Tephrosia Purpurea powder is good for use in the detoxification of the liver, and urinary tract infections and it acts as a blood purifier or is consulted by the doctor before use.
It has Antibacterial anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, it is beneficial in cold, cough, diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence, gonorrhea, and leprosy. It is also beneficial in r impotency, asthma, diarrhea, gonorrhea, rheumatism, ulcer, and urinary disorders.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the common name of Tephrosia purpurea?
Wild Indigo scientific name is Tephrosia Purpurea, some other common names are pleehashatru, neelavrukshakruti, shimbiphala, mahaushadhi and sharapunkha.
Q - What is the Latin name of Sharpunkha?
Sharpunkha Latin name is Tephrosia Purpurea, some other common names are wild indigo, pleehashatru and neelavrukshakruti.