The Essence - Indian Desi Masala Chai, Tea
Our Indian desi masala chai or tea spice is truly inspired by the Indian kitchen, where it is used in their regular tea. This is their regular kitchen staple; we have incorporated that flavor in our handcrafted desi tea spice with Assam tea so that you can enjoy it more.
It has the mild aroma of green cardamom with the sweetness of cinnamon and little spiciness of black pepper, this is a ready-to-use chai masala.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Indian Desi Masala Chai, Tea
It has the mild aroma of green cardamom with the sweetness of cinnamon and little spiciness of black pepper with Assam tea leaves.
The uses of this desi tea spice are very simple, take one tsp in 1.5 cups of boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes and pour it into the cup with the help of a strainer. Add sweetener and milk you like and enjoy your tea.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is masala chai made of?
Masala chai is made of milk (optional), tea leaves, sugar(optional), and chai masala, which is made of different spices. Chai masala gives warmth, flavor, and aroma with some health benefits.
Q - What are the benefits of Masala chai?
Masala chai is very famous in India, people drink as a morning tea. One cup of masala chai contains different types of spices and herbs which helps our body to maintain good health and away from diseases. It helps to improve digestion, immunity, vision, heart disease, and cholesterol, in some cases it prevents cancer.
Q - What is the best time to drink masala chai/tea?
The best time to drink masala tea is Morning, it is helpful to start a day with full of energy. You can drink masala chai with sugar and milk or without it, although it’s recommended that drink masala chai without milk. There is one important thing to remember: drink one glass of Lukewarm water before consuming masala chai/tea, it will help you keep away from acidity.