Tribulus Terrestris Whole, Gokhru Sabut, Caltrops, Gokshura
Gokshura botanical name is Tribulus Terrestris and its other common names are Gokhru, land-caltrops, tribulus, puncture vine, and gokshura. It is mainly found in hot regions; it is mildly sweet in taste and cold in potency. In Ayurveda, it is used to balance the Tridosha (Vata-Pitta-Kapha) of the body.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Tribulus Terrestris Whole
This pack contains Tribulus Terrestris in whole form, the caltrops are naturally dried and hygienically packed on an order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
Gokhru is used in the treatment of many health issues, it helps to control sugar level, improves heart health, and reduce inflammation. This is ready to use pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Tribulus Terrestris is beneficial in Ayurveda for kidney and urinary problems, it also improves libido and sexual health. It is also beneficial for cough, cold, joint pain, and women's health.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Gokhru used for?
Gokhru is a very useful herb in Ayurveda, it has hypotensive, aphrodisiac, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and diuretic properties. It also improves libido and sexual health. It is also beneficial in cough, cold, joint pain, and women's health.
Q - What does Tribulus do to the body?
Tribulus is rich nutritional values and contains vitamin C and minerals, it helps to control blood sugar level, improves heart health, and reduce inflammation.
Q - What is the English name of Gokhru?
Gokhru botanical name is Tribulus Terrestris, its other common names are land-caltrops, puncture vine, and gokshura.
Q - How do you use Gokhru fruit?
Gokhru powder can be used, take 1 tbsp. powder with Lukewarm water or consult the doctor for proper dose, over dose may cause some harmful effects to the body.