Triphala Powder, 1:2:4 Ratio, Indian gooseberry, Terminalia Bellerica, Terminalia Chebula
Triphala means three fruits, it is made of three herbs Indian gooseberry, Terminalia Bellerica, and Terminalia Chebula. According to Ayurveda, it is a very powerful and effective herbal medicine to treat various ailments.
The preparation of our Triphala is in a 1:2:4 ratio which means, 1 - Terminalia Chebula, 2 - Terminalia Bellerica, and 4 - Indian gooseberry.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Triphala Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Triphala fruits in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Triphala Powder is used for skin, and hair problems, digestion, and constipation problems, or is consulted by the doctor before use. Taking 2 tsp of powder two times a day after a meal helps to treat constipation.
It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antibacterial, and immunomodulatory properties, it is beneficial to control diabetes, gives relief from constipation, corrects bowel movement, and ensures better absorption of nutrients.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness