Essence Vetiver Zizanioides Root Powder, Khas Ki Jad
Khas Ki Jad botanical name is Vetiver Zizanioides Root, and some common names are vetiver and khus. It is a perennial bunchgrass and known as fragrance grass-like lemongrass and citronella. Its roots are used in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits. Roots are also used for making essential oils and perfumes. It has calming, soothing, and balancing properties.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vetiver Zizanioides Root Powder
We have used the best quality dried Vetiver Zizanioides Root or Khas ki jad in this pack, roots are naturally sundried and grind. It has a mild aroma with an earthy and fresh flavor. The herbs comes with 24 months expiry.
This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1tbsp of khas ki jad powder with rosewater or normal water and make a paste, apply this paste on dry skin, cracked and brittle skin also on wounds, cuts, or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
1. Aromatherapy: Vetiver root powder is commonly used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and stress relief. It can be added to bath water, used in diffusers, or applied topically as a massage oil.
2. Skin care: Vetiver root powder can be used in face masks, scrubs, and lotions to help improve skin health and treat skin conditions.
3. Fragrance: Vetiver root powder is used in perfumes and other fragrances due to its unique, earthy scent.
Khas ki jad has many health benefits, it gives relief from joints pain, increases immunity, for youthful and glowing skin, liver health keeps your body cool and calm, gives relief from hormonal imbalance, urinary problems, constipation, and digestion.
1. Antioxidant properties: Vetiver root powder is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
2. Stress relief: Vetiver is often used to reduce stress and promote relaxation. Its calming scent is thought to help soothe the mind and promote a sense of calm.
3. Improved skin health: Vetiver root powder has been used in traditional medicine to treat skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and wounds. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may help soothe the skin and promote healing.
1. Allergic reactions: Some people may experience an allergic reaction to vetiver root powder, especially if applied topically. Symptoms may include itching, redness, and swelling.
2. Skin irritation: If used in large amounts or applied directly to the skin, vetiver root powder may cause skin irritation.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is vetiver root used for?
Vetiver Zizanioides Root is used to increase immunity, for youthful and glowing skin, liver health, urinary problems, constipation, and digestion. It is also used for making essential oils and perfumes.
Q - What is khus root called in English?
Khus root English name is vetiver, some other common names are Vetiver Zizanioides Root and khus.
Q - How do you take vetiver root?
For oral use: Take 1 tbsp of khus root powder with Luke warm water, after meal twice aday.
For External Use: Take 1tbsp of khas ki jad powder with rosewater or normal water and make a paste, apply this paste on dry skin, cracked and brittle skin also on wounds and cuts.