Viola Odorata Powder, Banafsha, Sweet Violet
Banafsha botanical name is Viola Odorata and some common names are wood violet, sweet violet, English violet, common violet, florist's violet, or garden violet. It is mainly found in India, North America, and Australia.
It is a hardy herbaceous, perennial flowering plant, and its heart-shaped leaves are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Viola Odorata Powder
This powder is made of the best quality of Viola Odorata leaves in this pack, leaves are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is green in color, and it is sweet in taste and have cold potency.
Viola Odorata leaves are used in the treatment of headache, cough, colds, and bronchitis, it is also used for breathing problems. Take 10 gm of Viola Odorata leaves powder a day with lukewarm water or honey or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Banafsha has expectorant, antioxidant, diaphoretic, antibacterial, antipyretic, diuretic, and laxative properties. It is beneficial for nervous strain, hysteria, physical and mental exhaustion, symptoms of menopause, depression, skin problems, digestion, blood pressure, hemorrhoid, cysts, cancer, fever, cough & cold.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Viola odorata used for?
Viola Odorata leaves are used in the treatment of headache, cough, colds, and bronchitis, it is beneficial for nervous strain, hysteria, physical and mental exhaustion, symptoms of menopause, depression, skin problems, digestion, blood pressure, hemorrhoid, cysts, cancer, fever, cough & cold.
Q - What is the common name of Viola odorata?
Viola odorata English name is Sweet Violet, some other common names are English violet, common violet, florist's violet, garden violet and banafsha. It is mainly found in India, North America, and Australia.
Q - What does Viola odorata taste like?
Viola odorata is little sweet and mild aromatic flavor, it has cold potency. It is used in making tea, dressing salads and medicinal preparation in Ayurveda.
Q - What is Banafsha called in English?
Banafsha English name is sweet violet or Wild violet, its botanical name is Viola Odorata. It is used in Ayurveda from long time in medical preparations.
Q - How do you make Banafsha tea?
Banafsha tea is very simple and easy, the tea is helpful to treat cough, colds and indigestion.
- Take a tea pan or kettle, add 1.5 cup of water and Banafsha powder.
- Then add green tea and boil the water till reduce by one cup.
- Strain the tea in a cup and add lemon and honey in it.
- You can also add black salt, lemon and black pepper powder for savory taste.
- Drink hot and enjoy the goodness of banafsha.