Essence Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower Petals, Dhai Phool, Fire Flame Bush, Dhai Phool, Dhataki
Essence Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower Powder is carefully crafted by drying and grinding the flowers into a fine powder, which is packed with essential nutrients and bioactive compounds that have numerous health benefits. Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower Powder is widely used in traditional medicine practices to treat various ailments such as fever, diarrhea, dysentery, and respiratory problems. It is also a popular ingredient in cosmetics and skincare products due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Naturally Sundried Flower Petals
- Two Years Expiry
- Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower Petals
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower in whole form, freshly, cleaned and hygienically packed on order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower is useful in thirst, dysentery, leprosy, erysipelas, blood diseases, leucorrhea, and toothache, or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
It is considered a Kapha and Pitta suppressant, it has Antimicrobial, Immunomodulatory, Hepatoprotective, Antioxidant, Cardioprotective, and Anti-inflammatory properties. It is beneficial to treat dysentery, sprue, bowel syndrome, rheumatism, dysuria, and hematuria.
Common Names of Woodfordia Fruticosa
Fire Flame Bush scientific name is Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower, and some common names are dhai pushp, dhataki, dhai phool, woodfordia, and fore-flame bush. In Ayurveda, the decoction of Woodfordia Fruticosa flower is used for the treatment of fever, haemothermia, persistent dysentery, and ulcers.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.