The Essence presents a ready-to-use homemade DIY herbal hair kit, with the help of this you can make herbal shampoo and oil at home. This kit contains three herbs, Amla -also known as Indian Gooseberry: Reetha -also known as Soapnut and Shikakai -also known as Acacia Concinna. These herbs are plucked from the trees, packed without any adulteration, and unprocessed to ensure that you will get 100%Natural Premium Quality herbs.
In Ayurveda, Amla, Reetha, and Shikakai are used from ancient times as hair cleansers and conditioners. These herbs participate in hair growth, strengthen the hair, and clean the scalp with their rejuvenating and cooling properties. They prevent hair fall, help to control premature grey hairs, promote hair growth and volume, help to detangle the hair, minimize split ends, and increase shine and strength.
This DIY herbal hair care kit is an Ayurvedic formula that strengthens the hair and increases the shine and volume of the hair. This is a natural and chemical-free shampoo and conditioner that helps minimize hair fall, strengthen the roots, and increase the texture with a full of sheen. This kit is also a part of DIY hair oil, that helps to reduce the roughness and dullness of hair and gives a soft texture and smooth texture with stimulating hair growth.
These herbs come with ziplocked and airtight packing to ensure freshness and quality and preserve their natural, medicinal, and beneficial nutrients. Herbs are cleaned and dried before being packed with attention and care to maintain efficiency. This DIY pack has been locally produced and hygienically packed with our skilled local artisans. This pack is fragrance-free, synthetic colorant, and preservative free and a healthier solution for your hair care.
The steps of making hair shampoo and oil are very simple and easy and the results are favorable, this do-it-yourself contains the four-step process of making herbal shampoo and the three-step process of making herbal hair oil.
DIY Homemade Herbal Shampoo
- Take a bowl and add 4-5 SoapNuts (Reetha), 7-8 Indian Gooseberries (Amla), and 6-7 Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) and soak in 2 cups of water overnight.
- In the morning, heat the mixture and bring it to a boil, reduce the flame for 3-4 minutes, then turn it off.
- Allow to cool it down.
- Take a blender and add this mixture and blend it.
- Strain the mixture in a bowl with help of a tea filter.
- Now use this liquid concoction as a shampoo.
DIY Shampoo is Ready to Use
Your homemade shampoo is now ready to use, wash your hair with this natural and DIY shampoo and feel the difference. We recommend you use it sparingly for the best results.
DIY Homemade Herbal Hair Oil
- Take a cleaned and empty jar and add Essence berries to the jar in equal quantities.
- Add hair oil, you can add any hair oil like olive, coconut, mustard, whichever you like.
- For best results coconut and olive oil are best.
- Cover the jar with a lid and put it under sunlight for a week.
- After one week, strain the oil in another jar and discard the strained solids.
DIY Hair Oil is Ready to Use
Now homemade herbal oil is ready to use, first apply this oil to a clean scalp and then on length, leave it for 3-4 hours, for best results leave it overnight. Wash your hair with DIY herbal shampoo.
Visit Yipisale Store to Buy - DIY herbal hair kit
Visit Yipisale to buy - Ayurvedic Pure Herbs
Visit Yipisale to buy - Spices & Seasonings