Essence Acorus Calamus Root Powder, Gudbach, Sweet Flag, Vacha
Essence Acorus Calamus Root Powder, also known as Gudbach, Sweet Flag or Vacha, is a natural herbal supplement that is derived from the roots of the Acorus Calamus plant. This product is carefully harvested, dried, and powdered to retain its potency and purity. Acorus Calamus Root Powder has a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine and is believed to provide numerous health benefits, including improving memory, promoting digestion, and reducing inflammation. It can also be used as a natural insect repellent and as a natural fragrance for soaps and cosmetics.
Additional Information about Acorus Calamus Root
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Acorus Calamus Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Acorus Calamus Root in this pack, the root is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have a bitter, astringent, and pungent taste.
Acorus Calamus root is effective on various respiratory disorders like cold, cough flu, Asthma, and infections in respiratory. Take 5-6 gm of Acorus Calamus root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Sweet Flag Health Benefits
The dried roots constitute the drug calamus which is used in medicine, the dry roots of Acorus Calamus contain a yellow aromatic oil. This essential oil contains calamen, calamenos, calameon, and asarone.
Acorus Calamus root has antibacterial, insecticidal, anti-ulcerative, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cellular properties. It relieves flatulence, counteracts spasmodic disorder, and induces vomiting. It also has laxative, diuretic, and aphrodisiac properties and it also regulates the menstrual periods.
Common Names of Acorus Calamus Root
Gudbach botanical name is Acorus Calamus, other common names are sweet flag, calamus, vacha, acorus, and sweet calomel. It is native to India and is mainly found in Manipur, Naga hills, and on the edges of lakes and streams.
The root is mainly used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes. Dry Acorus Calamus Root has been used by sages and rishis since ancient times due to its ayurvedic medicinal benefits.
The dried and powdered rhizome has a spicy flavor and is used as a substitute for ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.