Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root Powder, Akarkara, Pellitory Root, Mount Atlas Daisy
Akarkara botanical name is Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root and other common names are Mount Atlas daisy, the pellitory, Spanish chamomile, it is mainly found in North Africa, India, and Pakistan. Its root is mainly used in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root Powder
Anacyclus Pyrethrum roots are aromatic and pungent in taste, it is bushy and hairy in texture. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and aphrodisiac properties. Decoction of roots is useful as a gargle in carious teeth, toothache, sore throat, and inflamed tonsils.
It is used in treating inflammation and pain, oral conditions, and throat infections and to improve physical strength. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Akarkara has various health benefits, it helps to expel mucus from the respiratory tract, improved digestion, helpful in c. It is a very effective herb for the male reproductive system.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Anacyclus pyrethrum root?
Anacyclus pyrethrum root has bushy and hairy, it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and aphrodisiac properties. It is aromatic and pungent in taste.
Q - What is Anacyclus pyrethrum used for?
Anacyclus pyrethrum is used in Ayurveda for medicinal preparation, it is used for inflammation and pain, oral conditions, throat infections and to improve physical strength.
Q - What are the benefits of Akarkara?
Akarkara is beneficial in treatment of sexual disorder, diabetes, asthma, cardiac diseases, and throat problems. It is also beneficial to remove laziness, nerves weakness, carminative, stomache, arthritis, tooth & gum problems and common cold.