Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder, Neem Leaves
Neem leaves botanical name is Azadirachta Indica leaf, some common names of neem are nimtree or Indian lilac. It is an evergreen tree and leaves, stem, bark, and fruit are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
It is found in India, Africa, and tropical and sub-tropical regions. Its leaves are conical in shape and dark green in color and the fruit is light green in color like a small berry.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Azadirachta Indica Leaf in this pack, leaves are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is dark green in color, and it has a pungent bitter taste.
The neem leaves powder is used leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers.
Take 10 gm of neem leaves powder a day with lukewarm water or honey or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Neem leaves have immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiulcer, antimalarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic properties.
It is beneficial in skin disorders, hair problems, enhances appetite, boosts digestion. It maintains blood sugar levels and control diabetes.
It is also beneficial for skin and hair health, leaf powder face pack keeps skin acne, pimple, and scar free.
Visit Yipisale Store to buy - Azadirachta Indica Fruit Powder
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Azadirachta Indica
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.