Essence Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed Powder, Shivlingi Beej, Lollipop Climber - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
Essence Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed Powder, also known as Shivlingi Beej or Indian Bryony, is a herbal supplement made from the seeds of the Lollipop Climber plant. This powder is a rich source of essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are known to support reproductive health in both men and women. It is believed to help regulate menstrual cycles, improve ovulation, and increase sperm count, thus aiding in fertility. This seed powder is also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that promote overall well-being and a healthy immune system.
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Comes with 24 Months Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
This powder is made of the best quality Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seed in this pack and comes with 2 years expiry, seeds are naturally sundried, and grind, it has a bitter and pungent mixed taste.
Indian Bryony Uses
Shivlingi seeds are useful in the treatment of Infertility and treat urinary problems and burning sensation. Take 10 gm of Shivlingi seeds to powder a day with lukewarm water or milk. As recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Lollipop Climber Health Benefits
Shivlingi seed has aphrodisiac, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, carminative, antifungal, antimicrobial, antihyperlipidemic, and anti-diabetic properties. It is also known as a fertility booster, helps to normalize the menstruation cycle, and treats impotence, oligospermia, and female infertility.
- Boosting fertility in women by promoting ovulation and improving reproductive health
- Regulating menstrual cycles and reducing menstrual cramps
- Supporting lactation in nursing mothers
- Promoting weight loss and improving digestion
- Supporting respiratory health by reducing cough and phlegm
Common Names of Bryonia Laciniosa
Shivlingi seed botanical name is Bryonia Laciniosa linna and some common names are aivirali seed and Bryonia, it is mainly found in India. The seed of the plant resembles the 'shivling' icon of Lord, and it is used in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the use of Shivlingi or Bryonia seeds?
Shivlingi seeds botanical name is Bryonia Laciniosa, common name is Bryonia, it is used in the treatment of Infertility, treat urinary problems, and burning sensation, help to normalize the menstruation cycle, treat impotence, oligospermia, and female infertility.
Q - Is Bryonia good for cough?
Bryonia contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to boost immunity and good to treat common cough & cold .
Q - Can we take Shivlingi beej during periods?
Shivlingi beej or Bryonia seeds are a uterine tonic and improves the chances of conception in women who are suffering from infertility. It also helps to ease the menstrual pain, but its recommended that do not atke Shivlingi beej if a person facing heavy flow in menstrual cycle.
Q - How can I use Shivlingi and Putrajeevak?
Take 200 grams of each powder, Ashwagandha, Putrajeevak, Shivlingi and rock sugar. Mix them well and take 4-5 grams of the mixture twice a day with lukewarm cow milk on an empty stomach.