Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seeds Dry, Shivlingi Beej
Shivlingi seed botanical name is Bryonia Laciniosa linna and some common names are aivirali seed and Bryonia and diplocyclos palmatus, it is mainly found in India, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujrat, Uttrakhand parts.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seeds
This pack contains naturally dried Bryonia Laciniosa Linn Seeds in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Shivlingi seeds are pungent and bitter in taste and have hot potency, and they are embraced with three Gunas, laghu, ruksha and tikshna. Take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
It has analgesic, antipyretic, anticonvulsant, antimicrobial, cytotoxic, antiasthmatic, anti-inflammatory, and antifertility properties. Bryonia Laciniosa seeds are beneficial to treat various types of diseases such as cholera, bronchitis, constipation, diabetes, inflammation, paralysis, snake bites, and abdominal diseases.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Bryonia Laciniosa Seeds Powder
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about - Bryonia Laciniosa Seeds
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the use of Shivlingi or Bryonia seeds?
Shivlingi seeds botanical name is Bryonia Laciniosa, common name is Bryonia, it is used in the treatment of Infertility, treat urinary problems, and burning sensation, help to normalize the menstruation cycle, treat impotence, oligospermia, and female infertility.
Q - Is Bryonia good for cough?
Bryonia contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to boost immunity and good to treat common cough & cold .
Q - Can we take Shivlingi beej during periods?
Shivlingi beej or Bryonia seeds are a uterine tonic and improves the chances of conception in women who are suffering from infertility. It also helps to ease the menstrual pain, but its recommended that do not atke Shivlingi beej if a person facing heavy flow in menstrual cycle.
Q - How can I use Shivlingi and Putrajeevak?
Take 200 grams of each powder, Ashwagandha, Putrajeevak, Shivlingi and rock sugar. Mix them well and take 4-5 grams of the mixture twice a day with lukewarm cow milk on an empty stomach.