Crataeva Nurvala Bark Powder, Ayurveda Herb Varun Chal, Three Leaved Caper, Bonna Pithagola
Varun or Varuna scientific name is Crataeva Nurvaula, it is used in Ayurveda to treat various ailments, and it is beneficial in various urinary problems including stones in kidney, ureters, and bladder. It is also known as a blood purifier.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Crataeva Nurvaula Bark Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Crataeva Nurvaula Bark in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Crataeva Nurvaula Bark powder is used extensively for healing painful kidney stones, is also used as a laxative and for promoting appetite, and acts as a blood purifier or is consulted by the doctor before use.
It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, laxative, and carminative properties, it helps to balance Vata and control the size of the prostate gland. It is beneficial to treat constipation and improve bowel movement. It gives relief from skin problems such as excessive itching, wounds, and eczema.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Crataeva Nurvala used for?
Crataeva Nurvala is used extensively for healing painful kidney stones, is also used as a laxative and for promoting appetite.
Q - What are the side effects of Crataeva Nurvala?
Plant based herbs don't have any side effects but over dose may cause nausea and drowsiness, hypotension or a headache, urinary problems, incontinence and difficulty urinating. Consult the doctor first if you are any kind of medication.
Q - What is Varuna powder good for?
Varuna powder anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, laxative, and carminative properties, it helps to balance Vata and control the size of the prostate gland.