Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder, Henna Powder, Mehandi
Henna botanical name is Lawsonia inermis, some other common names are mehandi, heena, Egyptian privet, hina, and mignonette. The leaf of henna has medicinal properties that is why it is used skin and hair problems.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Henna Leaf Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Henna Leaf in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Henna Leaf powder can be used in hair packs, skin problems, and various health disorders like prickly heat, sore throat, burning sensation on the feet, or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
The henna leaves have medicinal properties like arresting secretion or bleeding and preventing skin disease, the leaves contain a glucoside coloring matter and hennotannic acid.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale to read more about - Henna
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness