Essence Mimosa Pudica Seeds, Lajwanti Beej, Touch Me Not Plant, Chui Mui
Lajwanti botanical name is Neptunia oleracea and the English name is Mimosa Pudica, sensitive plant, humble plant, touch me not plant, shame plant, . Its leaves are arranged symmetrically and close to touch, that’s why it is called touch me not plant.
In Ayurveda, it is a very useful herb to cure many diseases like constipation, joints pains, and physical health. Leaves, roots, and seeds are mainly used of this plant.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Mimosa Pudica Seed Dry
This pack contains naturally dried Mimosa Pudica Seed in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Take 1-2 grams of Mimosa Pudica Seed powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Its help to balance kapha, and pitta doshas, they are excellent for treatment of premature ejaculation, effective on impotency, support mental health and mood disorder, urinary tract infection.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Mimosa Pudica Seed in Powder, Mimosa Pudica FAQs
Visit Yipisale to know more benefits of - Mimosa Pudica
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - How do you take Mimosa pudica?
Take ½ tsp of Mimosa Pudica seed powder with lukewarm water or milk in the morning and evening. You can also mix it with milkshakes, and smoothies.
Q - What is Mimosa pudica seed used for?
In Ayurveda it has many health benefits and is used in various diseases, it has antibacterial, antifertility, anticonvulsant, and antidepressant properties.
Q - What is Mimosa pudica good for?
Mimosa pudica is used in Ayurveda for many years, its root, leaves, and seeds are used in the treatment of diseases, roots are used for snake bites, diarrhea, smallpox, fever, seeds are used for premature ejaculation, impotency, mental health and mood disorder, urinary tract infection and leaves are used for hemorrhoids, wounds, fistula.
Q - What are the side effects of Mimosa pudica seed?
All Ayurveda herbs are plant-based, and they don’t have any side effects, but they may react with some allopathy or homeopathy medicine. It is better to consult the doctor if you are on any medications or have unique health issues.
- Some side effects are listed here
- The excessive or incorrect dose may cause anxiety, acidity, heartburn, nausea, and drowsiness.
- Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take Psyllium without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Psyllium if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming Psyllium.
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Psyllium, consult the doctor, and talk about your health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Psyllium.
Q - Does Mimosa pudica seed work?
Mimosa Pudica herb is used in Ayurveda for long time, it is used to cure various aliments. It has antibacterial, antifertility, anticonvulsant, and antidepressant properties.