Mimosa Pudica Seed Powder, Lajwanti Beej Powder, Touch Me Not Plant, Chui Mui
Mimosa Pudica botanical name is Neptunia oleracea and the Hindi name is Lajwanti, sensitive plant, humble plant, touch me not plant, shame plant, makahiya plant, mimosa plant. Its leaves are arranged symmetrically and close to touch, that’s why it is called touch me not plant.
In Ayurveda, it is a very useful herb to cure many diseases like constipation, joints pains, and physical health. Leaves, roots, and seeds are mainly used of this plant.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Mimosa Pudica Seed Powder
We have used the best quality Mimosa Pudica seeds in this pack, seeds are naturally sundried and grind. The product will come with 2 years expiry date with zip and airlocked paper pouch packing.
This is ready to use powder, take ½ tsp and mix with smoothies, milkshakes, yogurt, or any of your preferred drinks. You can also take it with lukewarm water and milk. As recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Mimosa Puidca seeds are beneficial to reduce constipation, depression, and muscles pain, it is also effective in infertility and physical health. They are beneficial in various aliments, they improve digestion, treats respiratory disorders, menstrual and urinary disorder, and skin disorder, and helps to eliminate the parasite.
Visit Yipisale store to buy - Mimosa Seeds Whole
For Bulk Order of - Mimosa Pudica Seed Powder
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - How do you take Mimosa pudica?
Take ½ tsp of Mimosa Pudica seed powder with lukewarm water or milk in the morning and evening. You can also mix it with milkshakes, and smoothies.
Q - What is Mimosa pudica seed used for?
In Ayurveda it has many health benefits and is used in various diseases, it has antibacterial, antifertility, anticonvulsant, and antidepressant properties.
Q - What is Mimosa pudica good for?
Mimosa pudica is used in Ayurveda for many years, its root, leaves, and seeds are used in the treatment of diseases, roots are used for snake bites, diarrhea, smallpox, fever.
Seeds are used for premature ejaculation, impotency, mental health and mood disorder, urinary tract infection and leaves are used for hemorrhoids, wounds, fistula.
Q - What are the side effects of Mimosa pudica seed?
All Ayurveda herbs are plant-based, and they don’t have any side effects, but they may react with some allopathy or homeopathy medicine.
It is better to consult the doctor if you are on any medications or have unique health issues.
Some side effects are listed here
- The excessive or incorrect dose may cause anxiety, acidity, heartburn, nausea, and drowsiness.
- Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take Mimosa pudica without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Mimosa pudica if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming Mimosa pudica.
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Mimosa pudica, consult the doctor, and talk about your health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Mimosa pudica.
Q - Does Mimosa pudica seed work?
Mimosa Pudica herb is used in Ayurveda for long time, it is used to cure various aliments. It has antibacterial, antifertility, anticonvulsant, and antidepressant properties.
Q - Are Mimosa seeds edible?
Yes, mimosa pudica seeds are edible and used in Ayurveda to treat various aliments. Mimosa seeds are excellent for the treatment of premature ejaculation, effective on impotency, support mental health and mood disorder, and urinary tract infection.
Q - How do you eat Mimosa pudica?
Take mimosa pudica seed powder with normal water or milk, twice a day or as per suggested, or you can add it in smoothie, shakes or ice-cream.