Essence Moringa Leaf Powder, Moringa Oleifera, Shajna
Essence Moringa Leaf Powder is a premium quality, nutrient-rich supplement made from the leaves of the Moringa Oleifera tree, also known as Shajna. Moringa is widely regarded as a superfood due to its high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Our Moringa Leaf Powder is carefully processed to preserve its natural nutrients and flavor, making it an excellent addition to your daily diet.
Moringa is known to have numerous health benefits, including improving digestion, boosting immunity, regulating blood sugar levels, and promoting healthy skin and hair. Add Essence Moringa Leaf Powder to your smoothies, juices, or any other beverage of your choice, and enjoy the goodness of this superfood.
Additional Information about Moringa Leaf
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Moringa Leaf Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Moringa Leaf in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Moringa Leaf Uses
Moringa Leaf powder is used to treat blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and lower cholesterol levels and manage the blood pressure level, or is consulted by the doctor before use.
Moringa Oleifera Health Benefits
It has calcium, protein, iron, and amino acids and contains anti-inflammatory, antihypertensive, diuretic, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. It is beneficial to keep bones healthy and strong, prevent night blindness and eye problems, and treat malnutrition.
Common Names of Moringa Leaf
Moringa leaf scientific name is Moringa Oleifera, some other common names are shejan, horseradish tree, or drumstick tree. It is rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and amino acids, according to Ayurveda it is used to treat various ailments.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
People Also Ask
Q - How to take moringa leaf powder?
Moringa leaf powder can be consumed in a variety of ways. Here are some common ways to take moringa leaf powder:
- Mix with water: You can mix 1-2 teaspoons of moringa leaf powder into a glass of water and drink it.
- Mix with juice: Moringa leaf powder can also be mixed with your favorite fruit or vegetable juice for added nutrition.
- Add to smoothies: Moringa leaf powder can be added to your favorite smoothie recipe for a nutrient boost.
- Mix with food: Moringa leaf powder can be added to soups, stews, or sauces for added nutrition.
- Make moringa tea: You can make a tea by mixing 1 teaspoon of moringa leaf powder with hot water and letting it steep for a few minutes.
Q - How much moringa powder per day
The recommended daily dosage of moringa powder can vary depending on the individual's age, sex, weight, and health status. However, a general recommended dosage for adults is 1-2 teaspoons (approximately 5-10 grams) of moringa powder per day.
It's important to note that it's always a good idea to start with a smaller dosage and gradually increase it over time to avoid any digestive discomfort. Additionally, it's always a good idea to consult with your healthcare provider before adding any new supplement to your diet, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.
Q - How to use moringa leaf powder?
Moringa leaf powder can be used in a variety of ways, depending on your preferences. Here are some common ways to use moringa leaf powder:
Smoothies: Add a teaspoon of moringa leaf powder to your favorite smoothie recipe for a nutrient boost.
Tea: Mix a teaspoon of moringa leaf powder with hot water and steep for a few minutes to make a healthy tea.
Soups and stews: Sprinkle some moringa leaf powder into your favorite soup or stew for added nutrition.
Salad dressing: Mix moringa leaf powder into your salad dressing for a healthy boost.
Capsules: Take moringa leaf powder in capsule form, which can be found at health food stores or online.
Q - Does moringa leaf have side effects?
While moringa leaf powder is generally safe for most people, it can cause side effects in some individuals. Here are some potential side effects of consuming moringa leaf powder:
- Digestive upset: Some people may experience diarrhea, stomach cramps, or other digestive discomforts when taking moringa leaf powder.
- Interactions with medications: Moringa leaf powder may interact with certain medications, such as diabetes drugs, blood thinners, and high blood pressure medications. It's important to consult with your healthcare provider if you are taking any medications before adding moringa leaf powder to your diet.
- Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to moringa leaf powder and may experience symptoms such as hives, itching, or difficulty breathing.
- Interference with pregnancy: Moringa leaf powder may stimulate the uterus and could lead to a miscarriage. Pregnant women should avoid taking moringa leaf powder.
- Lower blood sugar: Moringa leaf powder may lower blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes or are taking medications to control blood sugar, monitor your blood sugar levels closely when taking moringa leaf powder.
Q - Can I take Moringa leaves instead of blood pressure drugs?
Moringa leaves have gained popularity for their potential health benefits, as they are rich in nutrients and antioxidants. Some studies suggest that moringa may have a positive effect on blood pressure due to its potential anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties.
If you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and are considering alternative approaches, it's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional or a qualified doctor.
Q - What is moringa tea good for?
Moringa tea is made from the leaves of the moringa tree (Moringa oleifera) and is known for its potential health benefits. Here are some of the common benefits associated with moringa tea:
Nutrient-rich: Moringa leaves contain a variety of essential nutrients, including vitamins (such as vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E), minerals (such as calcium and potassium), and antioxidants. Drinking moringa tea can be a convenient way to incorporate these nutrients into your diet.
Antioxidant properties: Moringa tea is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body's cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants are believed to have numerous health benefits and may contribute to overall well-being.
Anti-inflammatory effects: Some studies suggest that moringa tea may possess anti-inflammatory properties. Chronic inflammation has been linked to various health conditions, so reducing inflammation in the body could have potential benefits.
Digestive health: Moringa tea has traditionally been used to support digestive health. It may help promote healthy digestion and relieve gastrointestinal issues such as constipation or bloating.
Energy boost: Moringa tea is sometimes consumed for its potential energizing effects. It contains certain compounds, such as vitamins and minerals, that could contribute to increased vitality and alertness.
Potential cholesterol management: Some research indicates that moringa leaves may help regulate cholesterol levels. Regular consumption of moringa tea, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, might contribute to maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
Q - What diseases can moringa cure?
Moringa, also known as the drumstick tree or Moringa oleifera, is often referred to as a "superfood" due to its rich nutrient profile. While it has been used for centuries in traditional medicine. Here are a few areas where moringa has been studied:
Nutritional deficiencies: Moringa leaves are rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein. It has been used to combat nutritional deficiencies, especially in developing countries where access to a diverse diet may be limited.
Inflammation: Some research suggests that moringa leaves may possess anti-inflammatory properties, which could be beneficial for managing inflammatory conditions. However, further studies are needed to establish its efficacy in this regard.
Antioxidant activity: Moringa contains antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants have been linked to various health benefits and may contribute to overall well-being.
Diabetes: Preliminary studies in animals have shown that certain compounds found in moringa may have antidiabetic effects, such as reducing blood sugar levels. However, further research is necessary to determine its effectiveness and safety in humans.
High cholesterol: Some studies suggest that moringa leaves may help regulate cholesterol levels. However, more research is needed to confirm these findings and understand the mechanisms involved.
Q - Is moringa good for gout?
Moringa has been suggested as a potential natural remedy for gout, a type of arthritis caused by the buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints. Moringa leaves are known to contain various bioactive compounds with potential anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These properties have led to the speculation that moringa may help manage gout symptoms by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress.