Diabetes and High Blood Pressure both are common but complicated problems in today’s life, there is no age limit, and these diseases can be started at any age or any time.
Once they entered our body, we are bound to be on medication. There are various companies and brands of allopathy available in the market that offers different solution to control these diseases, but they are not able to cure them permanently.
Ayurveda realized these problems thousand years ago and developed a separate specialty, namely, herbal medicines for these problems.
These herbal medicines are prepared from plant herbs that are safe to use and avoid any adverse effects on the body and can be able to cure diabetes and high blood pressure permanently in some cases.
In this post, we have shared that herbal preparation that you can make at home at a very low cost and don’t have any side effects.
In only one case you need to consult your doctor if you are already on any medication. Some Ayurveda medicine may react with allopathy medicine, that is why it is suggested to consult the doctor first.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease in which your blood sugar or glucose level is high, glucose comes from the food you eat. The pancreas of our body makes insulin when you eat, it helps to absorb glucose and maintain the blood glucose level.
When our body doesn’t make enough insulin or use it properly, then glucose stays in our body and does not go to the cells, which increases the blood sugar and causes diabetes.
In today’s fast-moving life many people have diabetes even if it is also found in children. It is a very dangerous disease if blood sugar or glucose is high, it may cause heart failure, stroke, kidney disease & blindness, etc. There are two types of diabetes found in our body
Type-1 Diabetes - In this body doesn’t make insulin and it can appear at any age, people must take insulin on daily basis.
Type-2 Diabetes- In this body does not use insulin well or make it. This is a common type of diabetes, and it can be found at any age even in childhood.
There is only one solution to save our body from diabetes, which is to take insulin on daily basis. Either it’s a tablet form or an injection form. These both are allopathy remedies, but we can also control our diabetes through Ayurveda Herbal medicine.
Ayurveda Herbal Home Remedies for Diabetes
In Ayurveda, there are so many herbs that cure different types of disease without any side effects. So, let’s find out how can we wipe out diabetes with Ayurveda.
Results are slow as compared to allopathy medicine but can cure diabetes permanently or give you relief from allopathy medicines. Here are some herbal medicines.
- Take 5 grams powder of each, Indian blackberry seed (Jamun Guthli), Dry ginger (sukhi adrak), 10 grams powder of Gymnema sylvestre (Gudmar) mix well with aloe vera juice and make small balls (4 grams weight). Take one ball with water three times a day after having breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Take 60 grams powder of Indian blackberry leaf (Jamun patra) and boiled with 1-liter water. Drink this water for 10 days in the early morning. Take this after every two months for 10 days.
- Take one tablespoon of Bitter melon powder with water in the morning on daily basis. This will also help to control and cure diabetes.
- Take 6 grams of fenugreek seed powder, soak with one cup of water in the evening. Drink the water in the morning without adding any sugar. Do this for 2 months and will see the amazing effects on diabetes.
- Take 2 tablespoons of powder of Indian blackberry seed (Jamun Guthli) with water in the morning. Do this daily for 21 days.
What is High Blood Pressure?
High Blood Pressure means that the force of blood pushing force is higher than normal, it makes the heart work harder to pump blood out to the body and contributes to the hardening of the arteries.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a silent killer and has no prior symptoms but if untreated may cause some serious health problems. The main causes of high blood pressure are anxiety, stress, cholesterol, and an unhealthy working schedule or lifestyle.
High blood pressure can cause several health problems like heart attack, stroke, heart failure, diabetes, vision loss, kidney disease, and metabolic syndrome. It is better to diagnose it as soon as possible.
Stress, tension, anxiety, an unhealthy working schedule, or a lifestyle are the main reasons for high blood pressure but there are some other reasons responsible for hypertension.
- Lack of exercise
- Smoking and drinking for a long time
- Late night work
- Hormonal disorder
- Excessive use of salt
- Use of steroid and birth control pills for a long time
- Hormonal disorder
There is no prior symptom of hypertension, it can be diagnosed earlier or at a later stage, if you are diagnosed then some medication starts to control hypertension and you cannot live without that medication. In Ayurveda, there are some herbal medicines that can cure hypertension and gives you energy and strength.
Ayurveda Herbal Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
Ayurveda medicines are plant-based and don’t have any harmful side effects. Some herbs may react with other medicines like homeopathic or allopathy medicine, consult the doctor before starting Ayurveda medicine. Here are some herbal medicines.
- Cinnamon: An aromatic and pungent taste spice, you can add this to your diet. Consuming cinnamon on daily basis can lower your blood pressure. Simply sprinkle this spice in your tea, milk, meat, salad, and dessert. It can also enhance the flavor of dishes like stew, soup, salads, pasta, cakes, and ice cream.
- Flaxseed: It has omega-3 fatty acids which reduce high blood pressure. It is also helpful in cholesterol. You can add flaxseed to your dishes it can be easily ground in your coffee grinder.
- Boiled Potato: It is also helpful in reducing the pressure of blood.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Indian gooseberry is another herbal home remedy to control high blood pressure. It should be taken with honey in the morning.
- Ayurveda Herbs Preparations: Arjuna bark, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and Shankpushpi powder, take all four herbs powder 100 gm each and mix well. Take one spoon daily in the morning.
- Sarpagandha: It is also known as Indian Snakeroot or Rauvolfia Serpentina, it helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- Arjun Bark Powder: Arjun or Arjuna is also called Terminalia Arjuna. It is medicinally used in Ayurveda for heart diseases. It is an herb that has antioxidants, controls blood pressure, and reduces cholesterol. Although there are many other herbal remedies for the heart, Arjuna is unique in its action.
Note: This post is about educating the benefits and uses of Ayurveda herbs, consult the Ayurvedic doctor before starting.
Visit Yipisale Store to Buy these Herbs
Visit Yipisale blogs to know more about these herb's benefits