Night Jasmine Flower Powder, Nyctanthes Arbor Tristis, Harshringar Phool, Parijat Flower, Coral
Night jasmine scientific name is Nyctanthes Arbor Tristis, some other common names are harshringar, parijat, night-flowering jasmine, coral jasmine, sad tree, tree-of-sorrow, tree of sadness, parijat, lover’s tree, har singar, and queen of the night. According to Ayurveda, Parijat flower has been used to treat different kind of fevers, coughs, arthritis, worm infestation, etc.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Night Jasmine Leaf Powder
The pack contains sundried Night Jasmine Flower in powder form, the flowers are naturally dried, hygienically grind, and packed on an order basis, the pack comes with zipping and airlock pouch and the pack has 24-month expiry.
Parijat flower can be used to treat arthritis, sciatica, fever, indigestion, and diabetes, the powder of the flower can be used in a multi way you can take it orally or make a decoction, tea, hair oil or take it with honey.
It is beneficial to treat flu and feverish conditions, manage cough and cold, sore throat, prevent viral infections, promote digestion, relieve arthritic pain, reducing painful conditions like osteoarthritis. It is also beneficial to treat bone and joint pain.
How to make Night Jasmine flower tea?
For Cough and Cold – Take a pan and add 1.5 cups of water and put it on heat, add ½ tsp of basil leaves and ½ tsp of night jasmine flower powder, boil it and filter it, and drink lukewarm or hot.
How to make a Night Jasmine flower face pack?
Take one tsp of Night Jasmine flower powder in a bowl and add ½ tsp of neem leaf powder, and 1 tsp of rose water. Mix them well and make a smooth paste, apply this pack on a clean face and keep it for 10-15 minutes, wash it with normal water.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.