Ocimum Tenuiflorum Seed Powder, Tulsi Beej, Holy Basil
Holy basil botanical name is Ocimum tenuiflorum, other common names are Tulsi, Sacred Basil, or Tulasi, it is mainly found in India and is known as a sacred plant. The seeds of the plant are mucilaginous, starchy, and nourishing.
They are used in Ayurveda for the preparation of medicines and used in cooking to make smoothies, shakes, or desserts.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Holy Basil Seed Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Holy Basil seed in this pack, the seeds are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color, they don’t have their own taste, and it has hot potency.
The Holy Basil seed powder is used for making medicines and for making dessert like falooda, smoothie, ice-cream. Take 5-6 gm of Holy Basil leaf powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Holy basil seeds are beneficial to soothe the skin and the mucous membranes and increase the volume of urine. It also increases immunity, promote gut health, blood sugar control, healthy cholesterol levels, and appetite control.
Visit Yipisale Blog to Know More About Ocimum Tenuiflorum
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Ocimum tenuiflorum used for?
Ocimum tenuiflorum is used in Ayurveda for medicinal preparation since ancient times, leaves are also used in the worship of God. The leaves are beneficial as a nerve tonic, sharpen memory, promote the removal of the catarrhal matter, and phlegm from the bronchial tubes, strengthen stomach muscles and induce copious perspiration.