Essence Piper Longum Root Powder, Pippali mool, Long Pepper Root, Pippalimool
Essence Piper Longum Root Powder, also known as Pipla Mool, Long Pepper Root or Pipli, is a fine powder made from the dried roots of the Piper Longum plant. This plant is native to India and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its various health benefits. The powder has a pungent and slightly bitter taste and is commonly used as a spice and flavoring agent in Indian cuisine. It is also used in various herbal formulations for its therapeutic properties, such as improving digestion, enhancing metabolism, and boosting immunity.
Additional Information about Piper Longum Root
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Two Years Expiry
- Piper Longum Root Powder
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Piper Longum Root in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Long Pepper Root Uses
Piper Longum Root is helpful to give relieving inflammations, improve appetite, and relieve flatulence. or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
Pipla Mool Health Benefits
It has carminative, hepato-protective, stomachic, abortifacient, diuretic, digestive, analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. It is beneficial to soothe and relieves muscular pains and inflammation.
Common Names of Piper Longum Root
Long pepper root’s scientific name is Piper Longum, some other common names are Pippalimuula, piplamul, long Indian pepper or thippali, and Pippali, which is also called Ganthoda. It has a bitter, hot, and sharp taste and is used in Ayurveda to treat various ailments.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship our international shipments using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund.
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing or any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- The original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.