Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Powder, Purple Fleabane, Babchi Beej
Babchi Beej botanical name is Psoralea Corylifolia, its English name is Purple Fleabane, some other common names are Bavchi, Bakuchi, Bawchan, Loelab el abid, Mahalep. Purple Fleabane seeds in the treatment of leukoderma, leprosy, psoriasis, and inflammatory skin disease.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Psoralia Corylifolia Seed Powder
This powder is made of Psoralea Corylifolia Seed, seeds are naturally sundried and grind. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry.
Take 1-2 grams of Psoralea Corylifolia Seed powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Psoralea Corylifolia Seed contains anti-inflammatory, anti-leucodermic, hepatoprotective, anti-psoriatic neuroprotective, and anti-leucodermic properties. It is beneficial in the treatment of skin diseases and other ailments such as stomach, intestines, and nerves.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Psoralea corylifolia seed?
Psoralea Corylifolia seeds are used in Ayurveda for various aliments, seeds are used in treatment of leukoderma, leprosy, psoriasis, and inflammatory skin disease.
Q - What are the benefits of Babchi?
Babchi seeds posses anti-inflammatory, anti-leucodermic, hepatoprotective, anti-psoriatic and neuroprotective properties, it is beneficial in skin diseases and other ailments such as stomach, intestines, and nerves.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness