Essence Swertia Chirata Powder, Chirayta Powder, Bitter Sticks, Gentiana Chirata - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
Swertia Chirata is used to cure many diseases like diabetes, liver disorder, skin diseases, and constipation. The dried leaves and stems of the plant are used to make a powder that is used in traditional medicine for its medicinal properties. It is bitter in taste that’s why it is known as a bitter tonic, it is green in color and has a strong bitter fragrance
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- Comes with 24 months Expiry
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
Common Names of Swertia Chirata
Chirata botanical name is Swertia Chirata, some common names are bhunimba, bitter stick, chiaravata, chiraita, Indian Bolonong, Indian Gentian, Kirata, Swertia Chirayita, Kairata, Chiaravata, and Chitetta.
This pack contains sundried Swertia Chirata powder, the powder is hygienically grind and pack on order basis and comes in a zip lock & air tight packing. The pack comes with 24 month expiry.
Swertia Chirata powder is widely used in traditional medicine and is a key ingredient in several Ayurvedic remedies. Some of the most common uses include:
Digestive health: It is commonly used to improve digestion and treat digestive problems such as bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
Liver health: Swertia Chirata powder is used to treat liver problems such as jaundice and hepatitis.
Skin health: It has been used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and other skin irritations.
OR as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Swertia chirata has many benefits, it helps to control diseases like constipation, diabetes, skin diseases, fever, and blood sugar, and it also increases metabolism. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. Some of the most common benefits include:
Antioxidant properties: Swertia Chirata powder is rich in antioxidants that help to protect the body against damage caused by free radicals.
Anti-inflammatory effects: The anti-inflammatory properties of Swertia Chirata powder make it useful in treating conditions such as arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
Liver health: Swertia Chirata powder has been found to be beneficial for liver health and is used to treat liver problems such as jaundice and hepatitis.
Digestive health: It has been used as a digestive aid and is believed to improve digestion, reduce bloating and prevent digestive problems such as constipation and diarrhea.
Swertia Chirata powder is generally considered safe when used as directed. However, overuse can lead to certain side effects such as:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Skin irritation
Swertia Chirata powder is a commonly used herb in traditional medicine with numerous health benefits. However, it is important to use it in moderation and under the guidance of a healthcare provider to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is the use of Swertia Chirata?
Swertia Chirata has carminative, laxative, antipyretic, febrifuge, anti-periodic, and anti-inflammatory properties, it is used to cure diseases like fever, malaria, liver disorder, diabetes, intestinal worms.
Q - Can we take chirata daily?
Ye, it can take days depending upon the symptoms and diseases and the dose recommended by the doctor. The generally suggested dose is 1-3 grams twice a day.
Q- Is chirata good for health?
Yes, it is good for health, and it has many medicinal benefits. It is helpful to cure diseases like fever, malaria, liver disorder, diabetes, and intestinal worms.
Q - What is the benefit of chirata?
Swertia chirata has many benefits, it helps to control diseases like constipation, diabetes, skin diseases, fever, and blood sugar, and it also increases metabolism. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidants.
Q - What is the name of chirata in English?
Chirata English name is Bitter Sticks, its botanical name is Swertia Chirata.
Q - What are the side effects of bitter leaf?
All Ayurveda herbs are plant-based, and they don’t have any side effects, but they may react with some allopathy or homeopathy medicine. It is better to consult the doctor if you are on any medications or have unique, specific health issues.
Over dose may cause blood sugar level down, anxiety, vomiting and fatigue. Here are some suggestion when you start bitter leaf.
- Consult the doctor if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take Chirata without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Swertia Chirata if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming bitter leaf.
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Bitter Sticks, consult the doctor, and talk about your health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Chirayta.
- Swertia Chirata may interact with other medicines like blood sugar or blood pressure allopathy medicines.
Q - What are swertia chirata common names?
The common names of swertia chirata are bhunimba, bitter stick, chiaravata, chiraita, Indian Bolonong, Indian Gentian, Kirata, Swertia Chirayita, Kairata, Chiaravata, and Chitetta.