Tamarind Seed Powder, Imli Beej, Tamarindus Seeds
Tamarind Seeds scientific name is Tamarindus Indica, some other common names are tamarind tree, imli, ambli, tamar. It is native to Africa and now it is distributed in the plains and sub-Himalayan tracts of India.
Tamarind seeds have antioxidant, laxative, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties. The antiviral properties of tamarind seeds are extremely effective in preventing diseases such as mosquito-borne chikungunya.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Tamarind Seeds Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Tamarind seeds in this pack, seeds are skin peeled naturally sundried, slightly roasted, and grind. This is ready-to-use powder and comes with 2 years expiry
Tamarind Seed Uses
Tamarindus seeds are a good source of energy and contain tannin as an anti-nutritional factor.
They are used for skin, hair, and eye problems., take ½ tsp and mix with smoothies, milkshakes, yogurt, or any of your preferred drinks. You can also take it with lukewarm water and milk. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use. Some other uses include.
Culinary: Tamarind seeds can be used in cooking to add flavor to dishes. They can be roasted and ground into a powder, which can be used as a spice.
Medicinal: Tamarind seeds have been used traditionally for their medicinal properties, such as for digestive complaints, skin conditions and as a treatment for fever.
Tamarind Seed Health Benefits
Tamarind Seeds are beneficial in stomach problems like indigestion and constipation, it is also used in hair and skin problems.
It has antioxidant, laxative, and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to boost the immune system and protect against diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Some other health benefits include.
High in Fiber: Tamarind seeds are rich in fiber, which can help to promote digestive health and regulate bowel movements.
Antioxidant Properties: Tamarind seeds contain antioxidants that may help to protect against damage from free radicals and oxidative stress.
Potential Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Tamarind seeds have been found to possess anti-inflammatory properties, which may help to reduce inflammation in the body.
It's important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the health benefits, uses, and side effects of tamarind seeds. If you have any concerns or medical conditions, consult with a healthcare professional before incorporating tamarind seeds into your diet.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Tamarind Seed, Tamarind Seed FAQs
Visit Yipisale to buy in bulk - Tamarind Seed Powder
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - Is it good to eat tamarind seed?
Tamarind seed contains rich fibers, minerals, and vitamins, it has antioxidant, laxative, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties. The right dose of tamarind seed powder can help to reduce various health problems.
Q - Is tamarind good for kidneys?
Q - What is the use of Tamarind Seeds?
Tamarind Seeds powder is used for health problems like indigestion and constipation, it is also used for hair and skin problems.