Essence Terminalia Arjuna Stem Bark Whole Herb, Indian Ayurvedic Arjun ki Chaal, For Heart & Blood Health - 7 oz. to 352 oz.
Arjuna botanical name is Terminalia Arjuna and it’s other names are Arjuna Tree, Arjun, Terminalia. The stem bark of the Arjuna tree has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to support cardiovascular health and improve blood circulation. Our Arjuna bark are naturally sundried and hygienically packed, they are free from chemicals and other coloring agents.
- Naturally Sundried & Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Available in Retail & Bulk Packing
- Comes with 24 months Expiry
This pack contains Terminalia Arjuna Stem bark in whole form, the bark is naturally dried and hygienically packed on an order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
Arjun ki Chaal Uses
Terminalia Arjuna bark is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of asthma, and bile duct disorders, and helps to reduce high cholesterol and blood pressure. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Arjun ki Chaal Health Benefits
Arjun chaal has numerous health, skin, and hair benefits, its decoction is beneficial in removing the urinary blockage. It’s also helpful to control diarrhea, asthma, cough, and various skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, itching, and rashes. Terminalia Arjuna bark has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antitumoral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hypotensive properties. It is bitter, astringent, slightly pungent in taste, and dark brown in color.
Some other health benefits of Arjuna bark.
Cardiovascular health: Arjuna bark has been traditionally used to support heart health and to treat heart conditions such as angina, high blood pressure, and heart failure.
Antioxidant properties: Arjuna bark is rich in antioxidants and is believed to help protect the body against damage caused by free radicals.
Stress and anxiety: Arjuna bark is believed to have a calming effect on the mind and body and may help reduce stress and anxiety levels.
Wound healing: Arjuna bark has been used topically to promote wound healing and to treat skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
Liver health: Arjuna bark is believed to help protect the liver from damage and to support liver function.
Arjun ki Chaal Side Effects
1. Stomach upset: Consuming large amounts of Arjuna bark may cause stomach upset, including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
2. Interaction with medication: Arjuna bark may interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners, and should be used with caution if you are taking any prescription medications.
3. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: There is not enough research to determine the safety of using Arjuna bark during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Terminalia arjuna used for?
Terminalia arjuna can be used to treat various health ailments like blood pressure, hair problems, skin problems, urinary tract disorders, diabetes, UTI, dysentery, respiratory disorder, tiredness, fatigue, and bleeding gums.
Q - What are the benefits of arjuna bark?
Terminalia Arjuna bark has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antitumoral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hypotensive properties. It is helpful to control diarrhea, asthma, cough, and various skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, itching, and rashes.
Q - Does arjuna have side effects?
Ayurveda herbs are plant-based, and there are no harmful side effects if it is taken under a prescribed dose. They may interact with other medications if you are on any kind of allopathy or homeopathy medication, it's important to consult the Ayurveda doctor before starting the Ayurveda treatment.
Q - Is arjuna good for hair?
Arjuna works well on hair problems like fuzzy hair, dry hair, and hair fall. it also improves the shine of the hair and promotes hair growth. You can clean the hair with Arjuna green leaf powder or make a hair pack of it.
Q - How does arjuna help the heart?
Arjuna bark is a cardiac stimulant, and a tonic, and has cooling effects. It is useful in arresting secretion or bleeding.