Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder, Harad Badi Yellow, Chebulic Myrobalan, Haritaki
Haritaki botanical name is Terminalia Chebula, some common names are chebulic myrobalan, myrobalan, and harad. It is mainly found in India, Nepal, China, and south Sri Lanka, it is a medium to large size deciduous tree.
Its fruit dried or unripe is mainly used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes. The unripe fruit is light brown in color and the dried fruit is black in color, unripe fruit is mainly used in making Triphala powder, an Ayurveda renowned medicine.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Terminalia Chebula fruit in this pack, fruits are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is light brown in color, pungent in taste, and it has cold potency.
The harad fruit powder is used for dementia, constipation, diabetes, high cholesterol, and digestive disorders. Take 5 gm of Terminalia Chebula powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Haritaki has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antidiabetic, antimutagenic, antioxidant, antiulcer and wound healing properties. It is beneficial to increase appetite, digestive aid, healing wounds and treats wounds quickly.
It has high value of vitamin C which helps to boost immunity and prevent from viral diseases. It is helpful to treat cough and cold.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Terminalia Chebula
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Terminalia chebula used for?
Terminalia Chebula has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antidiabetic, antimutagenic properties, it is used for dementia, constipation, diabetes, high cholesterol, and digestive disorders. It has high value of vitamin C which helps to boost immunity and prevent from viral diseases.
Q - What is the common name of Terminalia chebula?
Terminalia chebula botanical name is Terminalia Chebula, some common names are chebulic myrobalan, myrobalan, haritaki, and harad.
Q - Can we take Haritaki daily?
Q - Is haritaki and triphala the same?
Haritaki and Triphala are not the same, Haritaki botanical name is Terminalia chebula. it has a high value in Ayurveda and it is the king of all herbs, it contains three herbs, Indian Gooseberry, Terminalia Bellirica, and Terminalia chebula.